Lucky thread

trying to do photo's but I am having major problems uploading to this site, going to upload to another site and tranfer them over :D Took another test and its waaaaaay darker. still faint, but I don't have to squint to see it :D:D:D:D

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg594/scaled.php?server=594&filename=img0661pa.jpg&res=landing

https://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5033/002xww.jpg

Sorry they are huge, the line is much more visible in real life. x x x

I can't see it on the first pic but can on the second :happydance: I can't usually see signs so that's good! :lol: Congrats again hun xx

Thanks hun. Oooh so excited! Hopefully I will get a nice line on the superdrug test tomorrow :D x x x

Yay wiggler looks like a BFP to me!

Congratulations xx

Awwww MrsMcK I am so sorry to hear that! :hugs: I am sure your heart is breaking and mine hurts for you :( The only light right now is that hopefully now they will find out what is going wrong and this will be your LAST angel baby.

Wiggler, I see it on both pictures and that is EXACTLY how my BFP started last month on those same tests! Then I went out to do a FRER and a digi and it was obvious as could be. YAY! Congrats!

That's definite! Congrats youll get a great frer line or pos digi now!

I'm considering using a digi later as I have always been the type of person to get better lines later in the day, I'm so nervous! x x x

https://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4169/img0663kj.jpg

Thanks everyone, sending lots and lots of babydust to everyone :dust: x x x

Can't wait to see the digi!! Hurry up!!!! Oh you're having a little Christmas pudding!!! :)

Hi everyone,

Can I join? Had a mmc that I had medically induced on 26th march, just stopped bleeding 2 days ago. I haven't done a hpt but going to on Monday, my and oh have decided we don't care about other peoples opinions about having a break, we want to ttc again straight away, why waste time?? Should I be worried about ttc if I've not had any tests of my hcg levels or is it ok just to go for it? Is the only issue with ttc straight away that they can't date the pg?

Hope everyone is getting along ok and best wishes to everyone xxx

Baileybubs, of course you can join. We may not be in this group for the best of reasons, but we all understand each other and know the feeling of a loss and can talk here :) I've heard some say it's dating and other says the lining may not be the best, but I think the lining issue is more if you had a D&C.

Wiggler, I can't see the photos because I'm at work and I guess the site you posted the pics is blocked here, but i trust in you and everyone elses eyes, so i say congratz!!!!!!!!!

AFM, I'm having a bad couple of days. Since the m/c I haven't gone in to the gift shop at the hospital where I work (since I always go in to look at the baby stuff even before I had my BFP). I thought I was strong enough to go in, but I left in tears :(. And later when I got home from work, I hit my car's bumper on a post next to my parking spot in the garage at my apartment, and it got all scratched. I started to cry again cuz I felt like a failure at everything, I can't park, i can't carry a baby, I cant do anything right! Today I just feel like if I don't get a BFP this cycle I'm never gonna get it :( Anyway, back to work i go ...

oh Shellie! :hugs: i had days like that too. what a failure i am, can't do anything. it is an awful feeling but it is NOT TRUE! i really hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

congratulations wiggler!! so exciting!

i think i am 2 dpo. not positive as i haven't gotten any cross hairs. i am brand new to temping. if anyone wants to have a peek at my chart and tell me what you think i would be ever grateful! :)

i hope you are all well.

Hi girls. its been a while since i posted. CONGRATS to all those who have their bfps and so sorry for all those losses and bfn

Im currently in my 2ww after my miscarriage on March 15th. i think i ovulated last friday i had 3 very positives on IC OPKs and then on monday it was very negative.

I am currently 7dpo from what iv calculated but not sure if im gonna get a bfp this time. i had really sore boobs last time from 1dpo and this time nothing. i am cramping like af is coming any second though and testing every morning haha. my hubby thinks im nut for testing when we both know its going to be negative cos its too early but it gives me peace of mind.

Im praying this is a lucky thread and i can be one of the bfp on the forum title lol.

BABY DUST TO ALL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->