Lucky thread

Oh shellie I know what your going through! We will both def catch the egg this cycle and it will stick!!!!!! Not long now until we can start poas for ovulation again

Shellie we all have those days. You aren't alone :( big hugs. I felt the same yday about never being pg again. Sucks!

Fletch I've got cramps too. Mostly in my back, no sore boobs either!

Only 5 more BFP's to go until our prediction of the title saying 10 BFP's comes true

Oh shellie I know what your going through! We will both def catch the egg this cycle and it will stick!!!!!! Not long now until we can start poas for ovulation again

I hope so! Its probably just AF getting to me. The last two days have been heavier then my normal flow (probably a result of the m/c), and today has been really light. I hope it means it's ending! I probably still have my CDs all wrong...I have a feeling I maybe should be CD5 today instead of 3. All that spotting threw me for a loop, so I donno! Eitherway, I started taking soy isoflavones yesterday, and will be for 5 days, so hopefully O will be sooner rather then CD 20 something!

Lets hope 3-4 weeks from now you can add both our BFPs on the title!

Fletch I've got cramps too. Mostly in my back, no sore boobs either!

yeah mine is mostly in my back too! but i keep feeling like my boobs are aching but then i think its all i n my head cos i want it so bad ](*,)

I've had shooting pains in mine but infrequent. Not large and tender like last pg.... The loss before my boobs didn't hurt once so I guess they won't always be sore...

I hope so! Its probably just AF getting to me. The last two days have been heavier then my normal flow (probably a result of the m/c), and today has been really light. I hope it means it's ending! I probably still have my CDs all wrong...I have a feeling I maybe should be CD5 today instead of 3. All that spotting threw me for a loop, so I donno! Eitherway, I started taking soy isoflavones yesterday, and will be for 5 days, so hopefully O will be sooner rather then CD 20 something!

Lets hope 3-4 weeks from now you can add both our BFPs on the title!

Well im on CD6 so maybe we will ovulate around the same time and we can be testing buddies again

yeah i get shooting pains but in my uterus and wondering if im still sore? not sure :S

Grrrr, just waiting for O is the WORST! I realized today I would rather be symptom spotting and going crazy during the TWW than waiting for an ovulation spike that might take ages to come (or not come at all!! eek) after my m/c. Today is CD16 if you count CD1 as 1st day of m/c bleeding, and no +OPK, O pain or EWCM in sight!

Is here: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...ucky-thread-5bfps-so-far-79.html#post17021999 :D

CONGRATULATIONS WIGGLER!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! You made me squeal at work!

Grrrr, just waiting for O is the WORST! I realized today I would rather be symptom spotting and going crazy during the TWW than waiting for an ovulation spike that might take ages to come (or not come at all!! eek) after my m/c. Today is CD16 if you count CD1 as 1st day of m/c bleeding, and no +OPK, O pain or EWCM in sight!

I know how you feel, I'm not even sure I O'd so I am not sure wether to symptom spot or O spot... I'm so confused!

How is everyone? And when is everyone testing? I am so excited to see more BFPs!!! This is a very lucky thread :D x x x

This is a lucky thread!

I have a blood draw scheduled next week and another scan. They tell me they should see the heartbeat, so I will feel MUCH better after Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->