Lucky thread

yeah i get shooting pains but in my uterus and wondering if im still sore? not sure :S

That's what I have too!!! And kinda down there :blush:

Weird! Maybe it's post MC stuff?? x

I had loads of wierd pulling and crampy things going on right up until af. I thought it might be pregbancy symptoms. Now iv had af they have gone which is strange.

That'll be brilliant, I'm going to have a private scan on the 8 week mark. £90 well spent, and I always swore I would never get a doppler, but I am getting one of those too. I feel a lot more positive about this pregnancy, something about my last one felt "wrong" if thats the right word, from the beginning, I was heartbroken when I lost the baby, but I expected it IYKWIM x x x

Oh man!!! I can't believe I missed it! I have just got in from work, I have kept checking at work on iphone but 3g signal is rubbish there. I was dying for you to confirm it!
AFM (see I have picked it u too!!) I am now in full throws of morning sickness. All day long. I am really proud of myself for managing to drag myself into work to be honest. It's gotta be a good sign as I barely felt anything last time. I am 6+4 tomorrow. This is the day I lost my last little bean.
I haven't tested for a while now but just did a FRER. Do you think it is dark enough?? The POSITIVE line came up instantly and the CONTROL line took a good minute or so to even show. This photo was taken about 20 mins after and its darker now. I am scared it isn't dark enough. Did another digi and the pregnant and the 3+ came up together after about 20 seconds. I just think the control line should have disappeared by now??? I have seen photos of this happening? I am worried a bit now as I thought my tests weren't dark enough before and I was right??

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
BTW...... I have first midwife appt on tuesday at 7 wks. I am going to try get early scan NHS but doubt I will as they don't do them unless bleeding! Another midwife said mine might be able to get me one. I have also booked a private one for a week tomorrow 7+4 incase I have no joy with NHS. I delayed it as long as I could as want to see that HB! I also will be getting a doppler! Straight after scan if alls well!

Wiggler, I completely KWYM! This pregnancy feels different for me too! The whole thing is different, and I feel better about it. I thought about buying a doppler, but I haven't seen a cheaper one with good reviews. Not sure how much money I want to spend on a doppler if my doctor agrees to see me every week! He told me he would mark the insurance forms "threatened miscarriage" so that they will cover weekly visits!

That test is BRILLIANT!!! I know its hard but ry not to worry hun :hugs: You got a nice fast result on the digi (mine took over FOUR minutes to show) and a brilliant dark line on the FRER. :hugs:

Wiggler, I completely KWYM! This pregnancy feels different for me too! The whole thing is different, and I feel better about it. I thought about buying a doppler, but I haven't seen a cheaper one with good reviews. Not sure how much money I want to spend on a doppler if my doctor agrees to see me every week! He told me he would mark the insurance forms "threatened miscarriage" so that they will cover weekly visits!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/product-re..._link_4?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&pageNumber=4

Apparently they have good resale value as well :D

That test is BRILLIANT!!! I know its hard but ry not to worry hun :hugs: You got a nice fast result on the digi (mine took over FOUR minutes to show) and a brilliant dark line on the FRER. :hugs:

It is very hard not to compare to others on google! To be honest I expected it to have take the dye from the other test by now!! Wish I hadn't done it!!

TF: There should definitely be a HB by then!! I hope NHS allows you the scan. You could always say you had some spotting I suppose but I am a little supersticious and saying it might make it happen (in my crazy world).

Oooh the way the NHS works is if she said she had spoting it would take away a spot for someone who DID have spotting, the worst 24 hours of my life were waiting for that scan, I know its horrible to wait, but it's not worth the lie :hugs:

Thanks Wiggler! Only £44, that is brilliant!

TF: Your tests look just fine! They will only turn as dark as the bonding agent on the test no matter how much hcg you have, so don't worry too much. (Haha, yeah right. Don't worry? We are PALs afterall!)

I agree, it would feel like tempting fate. The other midwife said my midwife could always say I'm having pain but again it feels like tempting fate! I think I might just get the private one.

I was the same. I had to wait for a scan after I had spotting as there were no free appointments.

A private dating scan here costs £90!!! Sooo expensive. Worth it for my peace of mind though, I won't stop worrying until this baby is in my arms.

It gets better and better, not only is baby due on an amazing day, I also hit 12 weeks on my 25th birthday. It will be lovely announcing it at my birthday lunch with my family :cloud9:

yeah i get shooting pains but in my uterus and wondering if im still sore? not sure :S

I had loads of wierd pulling and crampy things going on right up until af. I thought it might be pregbancy symptoms. Now iv had af they have gone which is strange.

Thanks but you just made me lose all hope for pregnancy this month :-( cheers

Thats great wiggler. But 25......oh you make me feel OLD!!!!!!!!!

When I lost my last one can you believe I never even got a scan with the NHS? I started bleeding on the tuesday.....earliest they would scan me was the friday......by the friday they wouldn't do it as I had paid for a private scan and said no point. They told me to go back on the following tuesday to see if it had all gone. By the next tuesday, again they refused to scan me as my tests were negative again so they said there couldn't possibly be anything there. It was a total mess. Very disrespectful I though!!!

Aww hun, you aren't out until the witch comes :hugs:

TF thats awful :( I know they have to save money, but they shouldn't stamp on peoples feelings.

Thanks but you just made me lose all hope for pregnancy this month :-( cheers

If it help... I am 6+3 wks pregnant again and still getting shooting pains, almost through my cervix into my 'lady bits' sometimes!! Have done since ovulation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->