Lucky thread

i got home from church at 1 and have only just finished reading. i had 123 + pages to read so as i got to the 30 mark i did 5 pages at a time and then gave in lol!!

oh my goodness i have missed you all!!

TAWN!! so excited for you sweetie!! :happydance:

bailey and cheryl i have been taking notes on your progressing symptoms for future reference :)

the newies!! im terrible with names and as iv had so many pages to catch up on im so sorry iv forgotten most of whats happened. a week is a long time to be away from this thread! lol. give me a few hours to chat with you and ill be up to date.
mrs d how are you? how was your scan?

cath september is almost heeerreee!! :) :) :)

hi hi mummy and ttcbaby!

i think thats everyone? please let me know if i have missed anyone.

afm, i have no idea what dpo i am and i have no idea when i o'd but we dtd tuesday night. lol. so probably no hope for me this cycle but im there with the september ttcers! :)

i need a lie down now :)

Yay fletch is back!!! I'm so happy!!!

We have been incredibly chatty this week haven't we?!!

You never know as well fletch, as you havent been doing opk's and more relaxed you might have caught that eggy!!!

im so happy to be back i feel like im home :)

you sure have. my eyes are hurting from the straining cos i still havent been to the opticians for a new prescription lol. i will go this week.

who knows. not knowing what dpo i am is fun too. i know im due the 21st for my af so i know how many days i have left but not knowing the days i would have gotten a +opk leaves me just waiting to see if af shows. knowing me though ill be tempted to test next weekend. we will see what happens.

having your pregnancy and 2ww notes ill know what is in my head and whats actually a symptom if i suddenly feel something.

so catch me up ladies, where is everyone in their cycle??

Hello ladies our body's definitely do confuse us when it comes to ovulating :(

Fletch how are u Hun did u shake tht tent? Lol... We hav missed u Hun...xx

Me and hubby went for a nice roast in the country it was delis but I'm still hungry lol... I felt waves of nausea in the car tho :sick:

Aww man!! I just got everything ready to sit in the garden coz the sun came back out, had my book, my iPhone and my water, I look out the window again and a mahoosive rain cloud has come over!!! Poop!!!

Ooooh a roast dinner sounds lush Cheryl!! I'm starving!! Just eating pasta with lots of cheese lol!!

Fletch did you put a sign on the tent "if this tent is a rocking don't come a knockin" hahahahaha :rofl:

we sure did haha!

aw cheryl im sorry but like we have all been saying, its a good thing and it reassures you that things are going great :) in a few weeks youll be telling us how huge your boobies are :) xx

Lol yeah tht sign wud of been good bailey with no entry poking and wanking in progress on the other side lol...:rofl:

haha no but i really wanted to say it to the couple we were helping out. shes my best friend and announced she is 6-7 weeks gone. she was terrified of telling me cos she was so heart broken for us when we had a mc so i was more excited for her than jelous.

i also met a lady there on the last day who was praying outside the loos with my hubby as i came out, she had had some bleeding and i was able to shed some light on her situation and tell her what i went through and try put her mind at ease so felt good about that. i almost cried for her but felt it was my duty to be strong for her. poor lady. i wish id taken her number xx

Yeah although I'm only getting a little queasy from time to time I'm finding it reassuring too.

Awww fletch you are so helpful! I think it's good when our knowledge can help others out. And yay for your friend!!

Aw fletch tht gd news about ur friend..x

But tht poor lady it's horrible wot woman av to go through. Xx

i did admit to her that i had a little cry that evening but only because we had been trying for 5 months and they get pg every time they try straight away. but she told me she wished it had taken longer as they already have 2 girls that are under the age of 3 and she wants to enjoy her body for longer than a year after giving birth lol. she has obesity in her family and she is stick thin and scared of her body getting out of control. she says its her being selfish but i think its her hubby being selfish cos he wants all these kids but hasnt changed a nappy since their youngest was born!!

Aww hun. It's so unfair it's easier for some than for others but you will make it I promise!! And at least you know your oh will help you with nappies!!!

he sure will. im not as humble as her haha! ill be cracking my whip! :trouble::gun::rofl::rofl:

Hehehehe love the smileys!! And yeah my oh will be doing the same, he is half of this parenting team too and so can do his fair share lol!!

i just remembered some newies names. thurl, cupcake, shelby, lyndom? did i miss anyone? im so bad im sorrry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->