Lucky thread

Doing pretty good these days. MS comes and goes but that is what reglan is for hehe. Baby measuring perfectly (tg). Have an appt. the 22nd. How are things with you?

Not bad thanks I'm just struggling to believe I'm pregnant at the moment!!

Hey ladies, i just decided to take bailey out for a walk and when I was at the furthest point away from my house on the walk it decided to bounce down!! Bloody weather!! It's stopped now too!!

Yeah, gonna take him on another walk later when hopefully it won't rain!!

Awwww I hate it when that happens!!!! I bet Bailey was impressed lol

I need some help AGAIN right 2 pos opks within 4 days I'm almost certain I had ewcm Wednesday/Thursday.....the last half hour iv been having slight niggles left side and now I'm having quite a bit of cm but its not stretchy sorry tmi xxx

Aw Cath it's so confusing isn't it....im confused about what was happening with me last week....convinced I ovd last week but had lots of stretchy cm last night but def negatives OPKs last night and today! I can't help you hon, maybe bailey is right you ovd twice! (think it was bailey that said that!)

Hope you had a nice time with you gd hun xx

Yeah it was me! So you have had positive opk's Thursday and again today? It's so hard isn't it?!! Have you tried another brand of opk's in case there is a problem with then or just to check? Maybe they just detected a surge on Thursday that didn't result in releasing an egg and now they are going for it again!
I used to get O pains for a week leading up to O.

Thank you cup cake I think ill just monitor it this month and bedtime month just dtd every other day lol

I'm just doing a roast abducted we are leaving but my nan called to say my gd has gone home cause he's not very well :-( xxx

Cath seriously!! Abducted hahahaha what word is it you are trying to put lol!! :rofl:

baikey I think iv got diff brands cause one say LH on the sticks and the other doesn't Hhmmmmmm its doing ny head in,Arghhh bloody abducted is doing my head in too every bloody time I write and - abducted cones up!!

Oh no sorry there Cath I just read the word abducted replied!! I hope both your grandparents are ok xxxxx

I was going to say the same... Maybe ur body gut ready to O but didn't so it's having another go

Hmmmm just keep a note of everything for each day and pics of all the opk's and stuff so you can compare next month. I got really confused with my opk's all 3 cycles after mc and was convinced I wasn't O'ing and then bam all of a sudden it was dead clear by my opk's and by O pains and cm all at the same time.

Cath hubs are I are gonna go for it every other day next month, I'm gonna do OPKs to but not get het up on what they are telling me, and if they show me a surge well maybe do extra to try and catch my eggy....

Lol abducted do you have an iPhone they make so many typos!!

Is that true....that your ovaries can almost ov and then not, and then do it later on! Wow our bodies never cease to amaze or confuse me!

Yes. It happened to me when we were trying to conceive the first time round. My body tried to o but didn't and it o'd a week later. It also meant my af was a week late too. It can be due to stress aparently .

Wow that might explain a 6 week cycle I had a few monthes back....work is pretty stressful and upsetting ATM :( x

Yeah I think that happened to me too. Although it could have just been my cycles getting down to a more natural cycle coz I was on bc pill until just before my BFP. My 2nd cycle after mc I O'd on cd17 and this cycle just gone I think I only O'd on cd21.

It's so damn confusing this post mc lark, like its not hard enough to cope with, without all this rubbish to! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->