Lucky thread

Hahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that was so funny mummy2 "poas the time" I really did lol then!!

lol thank you mummy, i dont think its a bean as i dont think i have ovulated sing hcg was at 0 you never know our bodies are weird things lol.

give him plenty of orange juice hun you need his spermies to be tip top condition!! xxx

And I think early scans linked to less mc is because they say once a heartbeat is seen then mostly it's fine. But my baby must have had a heartbeat to grow to 11 weeks so it's not always true. But I'm going to keep the faith. I give that advice to everyone else all the time and it's about time I took my own advice and all you ladies!! Keep the faith and PMA!! Good things happen to those who wait eh?!

ye thats true bailey i think if you see a hb at 6 weeks the chamnce of miscarry then drop to 15%?

Im sure everything will be fine with you but i really do understand your need of wanting an early scan, xxxx

Thanks ladies.

I've done a lot of waffling on this morning, thank you for listening to me and reassuring me xxxxxx

When are you going to your Grandads Cath?

Mummy2, is it Saturday night there then?

dont be silly hun we are all hear for listening :hugs:

im going to see him about 3ish, i really am dreading it, i cant even be upset infront of him as my nan doesnt know its terminal and i have to be strong for him, arghhhhhh xxx

Thanks ladies.

I've done a lot of waffling on this morning, thank you for listening to me and reassuring me xxxxxx

When are you going to your Grandads Cath?

Mummy2, is it Saturday night there then?

Waffle on hun, that's what we're here for xx

It's Sunday night here. We're ahead. What time Sunday morning are you?

Oh Cath I'd forgotten that your Nan doesn't know... You'll be ok hun, just think of something hilarious the whole time and you'll need to apologise for being a stupid laughing person instead of making excuses for crying. x

A cath those smileys lmfao :haha:

Mummy ur hubby nds vitamins for baby making lol... I love how thts all us ttc ladies think about lol...cx

Bailey try and chill Hun I'm para too as both times I've seen hb then miscarried... PMA all the way Hun... I hav a no :sex: rule till 12 wks lol poking and wanking all the way lol me and hubby hav a joke about this cos my friend doesn't hav sex with her boyfriend and she always said but we do others stuff and I said oh u go down on each othe then?? And she said oh no yuk we do poking and wanking which I find hilarious I've never known anyone over the age of 16 who do tht lol..cx

Cath hope u dont get to upset today Hun...:hugs:

Cheryl - Lol re the alternatives to BDing... We might have to do some of that if hubby's still sick later this week, just for the purposes of 'cleaning out' before we start BDing for real a few days later. :shy:

Thanks for the vitamins tip too ladies. I'll have to get him onto something asap!

I'm off to bed. Feeling wrecked and there's nothing good on TV.
Enjoy your Sunday ladies! Mine was boring!! (haha, now I'm a whinger! Sorry)

A cath those smileys lmfao :haha:

Mummy ur hubby nds vitamins for baby making lol... I love how thts all us ttc ladies think about lol...cx

Bailey try and chill Hun I'm para too as both times I've seen hb then miscarried... PMA all the way Hun... I hav a no :sex: rule till 12 wks lol poking and wanking all the way lol me and hubby hav a joke about this cos my friend doesn't hav sex with her boyfriend and she always said but we do others stuff and I said oh u go down on each othe then?? And she said oh no yuk we do poking and wanking which I find hilarious I've never known anyone over the age of 16 who do tht lol..cx

Cath hope u dont get to upset today Hun...:hugs:

Cheryl i just literally spat my waater everywhere..........................Poking and wanking!!! :rofl: hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOVE IT!!

Cheryl that's so funny!

And mummy clean him out b4 bding! Love it!

I'm popping in and out today as I'm busy with my cake but I'm reading everyone's posts and will catch up properly later x

Bailey PMA chick, PMA....it's not gonna happen again honey xx

It took me a while to figure out what poking was in the context of no sex *innocent*

Lol cupcake cath I love it ha ha.... Well I'm off out now ladies I will chat later, hav a nice day. Xx

HAHAHAHAHA omg ladies I proper rofl'd then as I am actually lying on the floor reading these!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I dont know what made me laugh lore, the poking and wanking bit or cupcakes innocence of wondering what poking was lol!!

So funny!!

And thanks ladies I love am your support and am so glad I'm on this thread!!

PMA all the way ladies!!! Those rainbows are just around the corner and I cannot wait for you ladies to get your BFPs too and join me, cheryl, Tawn, poppy and all our predecessors on this lucky thread lol!!!

And mummy it's only 1pm here but I now realise you have probably gone to bed already! Good night hun!!

Lol every once in a while I poke my head in here to see what's up...and I just snorted laughing at the "poking and wanking" comment hahaha silly Cheryl! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->