Lucky thread

sorry Lynton not Lindom lol. quit? im sorry to hear. where are all you ladies in your cycles? i love keeping track of you all so i can catch up when i miss something xx

Cheryl - she said she felt she didn't need the support anymore so she wasn't coming back.

Hmm I'm trying to remember where everyone is for you fletch.

Obviously Tawn is preggers lol!!

Shellie - AF has just finished

Mummy2 - same as Shellie I believe and hoping to start bd'ing this week but her hubby is a bit ill so we've told her to fill him with vitamins lol!!

Cath - she's confused about her opk's and whether or not she has O'd yet at the mo.

Cupcake - waiting for first AF after her mc which she thinks will be in a week or two

Errrrr I'm getting stuck now, someone with a good memory help!!

Oh oh

Shelby - waiting or her 12 weeks to be up after the mtx shot, not long left now

Thurl - starting opk's soon, I think she'll be O'ing soon!

Dani - is in Cyprus!

Mrs d - gets the results from her scan on Tuesday and her next op is scheduled for later in the week I think.

Errrrr.....

I havent got everyone there though I don't think.

I can't remember where ttcbabyisom is at?

looks like im in the 2ww alone lol. is the mtx shot what cath had?

it sucks that all we have to do is wait wait wait isnt it? men can breeze through life without a care and were left waiting for af to finish, waiting to o, waiting to test and then waiting for our baby to come lol. im so glad we have this thread or else id have lost hope like you said before.

mummy and shellie, youll get your bfps this cycle! try relax a bit more and just bd every other day like bailey did and maybe use pre seed? we will be doing if i get af this month. hope dh feels better soon mummy.

cath are you waiting for af before you start or are you starting now? hope you get some answers out of those opks so you know when to start testing if your starting next month.

cupcake im so sorry you are going through this. was it your first pregnancy? fxd the bleeding stops soon so you can start ttc again. xx

shelby, so sorry youv found yourself here too. your 12 weeks will fly by. cath was saying how long she had to wait and we told her it would fly and now her time is almost up! :) were here with you every step of the way hunny :)

yay thurl! i love opk testing! when do you start testing? and what cd are you? make sure you get rid of old spermies! we did at cd10 before my camping trip cos bailey said thats what they did :)

dani you jammy dodger!! i wish i was in cyprus!! bring back some sun girl and have a fabby time! xx

mrs ddd!!! i have missed you :) fxd you get some good news when your results come in. big hugs xxxx

thanks bailey. you have a fab memory!! think i remember ttcbabyisom saying she was cd15 and waiting to o but i could be wrong? sorry if your reading this and im wrong!! :/ xx

Hey Fletch

Nice to meet (?) you! Yep you are right all we seem to do is wait around! Men have it so easy, they just turn up with the spermies and bam job done lol! Yes it was my first pregnancy, very much wanted but we were just NTNP before and I never wanted to get to the ttc stage as I think I will get stressed which will not help matters! But yes, bleeding has stopped now thankfully, may have ovd this week but not sure, and just waiting for AF now. Did you say you were in the tww?

X

Lol I hope I got it all right!!

I'm watching this weird real life docu called the girl who was 3 boys about a girl who dressed up as boys and convinced her friends she was these different boys to start a relationship with them!!

oh my gosh bailey i have literally just finished watching it on catch up!! sickoooooo! lol proper made me cringe!

hi Cupcake! nice to sort of meet you too! lol. i love this thread so much and how much we can bitch and share about our men haha. i was the same, were were ntnp for 2 yrs and then got our bfp and since mc i have been mad ttcererer :dohh: but these ladies as youll already know are so amazing and encouraging that they make ttc less stressful and the PMA keeps me going. but im so glad we didnt do opks this month cos it made hubby super relaxed so i think i will stop using them.

by the way i still have 50+ with 5cb digis and a tester if anyone wants them. free of charge. ill post them thursday morning first class. i want them out of my house so im not tempted anymore.

Lol fletch u should keep them just incase... Wot channel was tht thing on?xx

it was a channel 4 thing on last week. have a look on 4od cheryl. its called the girl who became three boys

nooooo im not keeping them lol i want rid. i might pop them on ebay if no one in here wants them. i want to get out of my obsessive poas state cos its getting me down and sex was so great this cycle cos it wasnt sheduled xx

I may catch that later! I thought about watching it when it was on b4.

Fletch since finding this group I already feel so much better about things, was so down and depressed b4, but these ladies have shown me there is so much hope still after a mc, they are amazing!

So I'm back to work tomo....can someone pls try and cheer me up about this....I have zero PMA about work!!! x

im sorry i cant offer pma about work lol i hate my job. i serve grumpy old men alcoholic drinks for a living. what do you do? xx

Oh i wish I could help with that but I really dont wanna go to work tomorrow myself! But it is a nice distraction from all ttc/pregnancy stuff!

Im so fed up but can't really look for something else now I'm ttc, I'm hoping it's not worth it cos I'm gonna get preg again really quickly (PMA Bailey). I work in an office for a cosmetics company, sounds glam, it's not at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->