Lucky thread

Yeah I was like that after I was off, especially as I work at 8am some days so it was way early! I am lucky though that I work literally around the corner from where I live so it's a 5 minute walk. Tomorrow I will find worse because I don't start til 12 but I'm on til 10 and I'll be shattered by then!!

I know i hope it was ok for her. I know she's normally on here all the time and fb and shes not been on either most of the day.

:hi: everyone

How are you all doing? Have I missed much?

Tawn are you still on :cloud9:?

:hugs:

Hiya Thurl! Yup, still on cloud 9, but not really able to fully believe it yet. Having to control my urge to use a hpt EVERY SINGLE time I wee! :)

I'm good thanks thurl, feeling very bloated and tired this evening! But very happy!

Hows things with you hun!

Tawn I would deffo be taking more hpts lol!! I'm still very tempted to get a digi!

:rofl: yep everytime I go for a wee I always consider taking some sort of test, even an opk when I know there isn't a chance it's going to be pos, I am just an addict!

I'm fine thanks, had a lovely meal out last night with DH and my mum, really nice restaurant and it was just what I needed :)

I think we all have a little bit if a POAS addiction hun, some more than others! x

Aw glad you had a nice meal thurl, sounds like its just what you needed xxx

Hey ladies hav to call it anight hubby's moaning wants some cuddle on the sofa catch u chatty ladies tomoro. Xxx

me too cheryl. im off to bed as i cannot keep my eyes open any longer. chat tomorrow. night cheryl xx

Night ladies! Don't think it will be long til I got to bed too! So glad you are back fletch!!

Night fletch! Night Cheryl!! Sleep well!

Is anyone gonna watch the closing ceremony? I want to watch it but I'm already tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->