Lucky thread

Night ladies.. Il start watching it but prob miss the end. Xx

Yup, bed is calling my name too! Hubby is in the shower now, but I think after he finishes and stepson goes to bed for 9, I am going to be SOUNDO! Exhausted!

Night night ladies! Chat in the morning!

Hi Fletch nice to meet you too :)

How are you cupcake? I had a really nice evening thanks, feel much better now :)

Thanks maryanne! :blush:

Hey Thurl, feeling blue tonight, back to work tomo, dreading the questions and funny looks :(. You feeling ok today sweet?

Where is Cath, I'm worried about her!

do many people at your work know why you have been off? x

Yeah I was gonna ask the same question. I found people at work were fine and didn't say or act differently until i mentioned it to them.

I think a few had guessed I was preg as I was really I'll and I'd turned into a total numpty, plus everyone knows i desperately want to be a mummy and we got married in Dec so it's the next thing....I guess they will have worked out that I've lost the baby after a month off :( I have done friends there that know about the mc, i just find it so hard to talk about x

I don't think people will ask you about it though if you don't talk about it hun. Most people respected my privacy and just treated me as normal. And if anyone does ask why you were off just say you'd rather not say coz it's none of their business!

I reckon you will find that alot of people probably won't say anything unless you mention it hun, and if you do mention it I'm sure everyone will be really supportive :hugs:

Yeah true...I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve tho and everyone will see my sadness in my face, need to toughen up!

No not toughen up hun, I'm the same and I would never change the fact that I wear my heart on my sleeve xxx

Ooh the closing ceremony is starting!

Im so honest I know I will end up telling people and regretting it.

Hopefully I will distract them with cake!

I'm quite sad it's over, it's kept me entertained while I've been off x

I know I'm a bit sad it's over too even though I wasn't fully into it at first!

Cupcake you will be fine, it's not about being tough because I was far from tough, it's just about focussing on the future (and on leaving off time :haha:). Sending you lots of luck and :hugs: We will be here at the end of it for you to let off steam if you need to xx

Hi Mrs D :wave:

Bailey hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Sorry everyone, I'm logging off now, ceremony is now starting and hubs made me a cuppa tea to have together whilst we watch it, I'm really sad it's all finished now :(

Night night everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->