Lucky thread

TF thats awful :( I know they have to save money, but they shouldn't stamp on peoples feelings.

I think because they see it everyday they sometimes forget it's your little one it happened to!

yeah i get shooting pains but in my uterus and wondering if im still sore? not sure :S

That's what I have too!!! And kinda down there :blush:

Weird! Maybe it's post MC stuff?? x

I had loads of wierd pulling and crampy things going on right up until af. I thought it might be pregbancy symptoms. Now iv had af they have gone which is strange.

Thanks but you just made me lose all hope for pregnancy this month :-( cheers

If it help... I am 6+3 wks pregnant again and still getting shooting pains, almost through my cervix into my 'lady bits' sometimes!! Have done since ovulation!

Did you get a period after mc? When did you test?

Fletch..... no I didn't I miscarried on 28th Feb. Ovulated 20 days after that and got my first positive 9 days after ovulation. If you search back through this post and go to page 18, I was the first BFP!

:shrug::shrug: Girls I think I have just done something stupid...... I have been watching some of those exact same dopplers on ebay. I was just outbid on one that went for £33 second hand. In a moment of madness I just ordered a new one from amazon. Oh bugger!!!! I am scared now that I have tempted fate and should have waited??? S**T S**T S**T should I cancel order????

Okay I feel a little better now. I am waiting til Sunday to test when ill be 10dpo so fx I get a Bfp if not then I guess ill have to wait and see if I get af as I have no idea when she's due. Thanks toothfairy xxx how are you feeling xx

No!! Listen to fate! It means you are meant to use it and hear baby's HB! (Especially if you had a sudden urge!) I think that means you have instincts about this pregnancy!

:hugs: Oh thanks mighty mum. I hope I don't live to regret this but it does feel a bit different this time? I knew something wasn't right last time. We popped into mamas and papas the day before I miscarried last time and I wanted to leave I said to hubby that it didn't feel right, it felt like we were fakes. I really hope I did the right thing. You guys can have first offer on it if fate deals me a blow again!!
:hugs:Fletch.... I feel SICK SICK SICK and absolutely shattered. Trying real hard to see this as good signs as didnt have this with other lost pregnancies. Emotionally I am on a real rollercoaster. Its hard to attach yourself to the pregnancy after losses I think. All the innocence and excitement is lost when you know all too well that the 2 pink lines don't guarantee a little bundle 9 months later. I am sure the other newly pregnant ladies on here will tell you the same. I have everything crossed for you!!!

Eeek, I just remembered I ovulated from both side this cycle... Wonder what my scan will show :haha:

Thanks. I have fingers and toes crossed :) I'm praying your bean sticks and that in 9 months you'll be holding him or her proudly :) xx

I had pains on both sides but my scan showed a corpus luteum only on the left side. Maybe it is transfer pains?

I don't know, I only ever get ov pains on one side or the other, not both, hence my assuming that I oved on both sides.

Whats everyone up to this weekend? x x x

Counting down the minutes until I possibly might be ovulating haha.
Seriously..... Going to a party tomorrow. Making the most of my alcohol drinking this weekend as giving up come Monday (unless I get af next month).

What r u doing

Aww sounds like a lovely weekend!

OH is working tomorrow so I am taking the kids for a walk round the local fields, my son is a bit adverse to veg so hoping teaching him about how it grows will help.

I think Sunday will be a lazy day, I could so do with a duvet day. Also got to plan the food for madams party, got to make sure there is nothing I can't eat there without it being suspicious :haha:

Pregnant ladies..... Do you think we should start a post somewhere else too to keep track of us all, due dates progress etc? Warm up one of the preg forums for when all of us have bfps? Would be good to all stick together through it all?

I have all the due dates listed on my first post in the December Dragon Babies thread, but it would be great to have it somewhere here too!

Toothfairy- I think that's a great idea :) if you start it let me know !

Tell you what ladies..... We'll wait for our poppy!!!! I just suggested it cos sometimes I feel a bit funny about posting here now I got my bfp. I don't wanna upset anyone still waiting it feels a bit insensitive but I wanna go through all this with you guys cos we've been through a lot together! Also am loosing track of where we all are! Could do with some kinda list or spreadsheet!!!!!!!!
We will wait for poppy! Then start a new thread? How about that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->