Lucky thread

I am away to get some now, tested again, bfn. Wasnt a held pee but im so confused! Clinging to hope but also think it could be leftover stuff?? I am going crazy lol

yay Dani :) Id back it up with a frer as well...
Toothfairy- you will be fine.. once you see that lil bean ur heart will be at peace. praying for you :)

Oh Dani I really hope it gives you a nice clear line. Then an even darker one tomorrow!!

Love 1623 I hope you are right!! I'll hopefully have to learn how to upload a scan photo for you all tomorrow. I don't know how I'm going to be able to even look at the screen to be honest. Have you any checks or anything booked yet?

Oh look......just noticed I got a blueberry today!! I never had blueberry before!!

Dani, I have my fx'd for you that the FRER clears things up for you a bit!

Toothfairy, glad the midwife appt went well. I am so happy you get to see your lil' BLUEBERRY tomorrow! Can't wait to see the scan, and I hope you see that little heartbeat flickering away and feel a bit more at peace! :hugs:

CortneyMarie, when I took out the softcup this morning it was fairly easy, just have to remember to bear down like your having a BM for it to come out easier. I don't know if you'd have to do the same with the diva cup since they are different designs and the diva cup from what I've read sits low in the vagina where the softcup is right at the cervix. TMI ---> It still had a fair bit of fluid in it when I took it out. I'm guessing since it's before my fertile phase (probably wont be fertile for at least a few more days if not longer), so my cervix is probably closed, so not as much went up as probably would have had it been open! But again I also don't know how much was there to begin with, so I'm just guessing:wacko:

Baileybubs sorry you have to go through it again:hugs: hopefully this will finally get the bleeding to stop, so you can begin your journey of TTC again

Leinzlove, I wouldn't worry too much about a short LP just yet. First cycles post m/c aren't the best to judge future cycles. If you had a normal LP before, chances are you will have a normal one again, even if it takes a couple of cycles. Easier said then done since I too am worried about it because I was spotting for the majority of my LP. I'm taking a B complex which should hopefully help if it is a problem, and once I ovulate I'm going to add extra B6 just in case. As far as I know it shouldn't cause any harm even if its not needed.

Dani :hugs: I see a line in the picture! It may not be showing up all the time because your still only 12DPO. You should probably give yourself a testing break for a day or two, but if you're going to still test make sure you hold your pee for a few hours and no liquids. Hopefully then it will come up better!

Toothfairy, hopefully your tummy will calm down for the rest of the day. I understand you're scared of the scan tomorrow. Having gone through what we've all gone through, it would be hard not to worry! Just try and focus on the thought that tomorrow you get to see the little one that is growing inside of you, causing all that morning sickness!

:dust:

FX'd Dani, I really hope you get a clear answer soon!!

And I hope it all goes ok with the scan tooth fairy, I'm sure it will be just fine and you will see that gorgeous little bean's hb. I know its hard to switch off and I know I would be a nervous wreck but maybe try taking your mind off it for the evening, go visit someone or plan an event (my wedding seems to be coming along well recently as I've done soooo much on it to take my mind off things!) xxxx

Just had to jump on here real quick to say I finally have some EWCM today! I am CD20 post-m/c and I haven't had a +OPK yet or a sharp O pain like I did my last cycle before BFP (just weird twinges all over down there). Hopefully this means O is right around the corner! Fx'd! :happydance:

Yes Toothfairy I actually have my first ultrasound April 30th .. Ill be exactly 7 weeks..Im counting down the days but Im also very anxious/nervous like you ahhh....
Yay Tawn get to BDing :)

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/aprilbfp.jpg

Frer and im spotting pink and cramping, added it to my chart... time will tell

Thanks Dani! And that FRER looks good! Hope you are having IB and this is your rainbow baby!

WHOO HOO xmas baby! Are you planning on taking your hpts on holiday? :winkwink: I don't think I would be able to resist!

Tawn I took mine to Dublin, thats where I got my BFP!

Dani, thats a def pos in the FRER!!! Hope the spotting is IB x x x x x x x x x x

That's me out :-( :witch: Is here. Oh well. To eBay it is for more opk's! This is a lucky thread after all and I WILL get my rainbow Bfp next month. :)

Fletch if you pm me your address I'll send you the ones I have left. About 20+ one step. Even if this one doesn't out I'm not trying again. Sorry for af but glad you're onto a fresh cycle x x x

Yeh but what if it's left over hcg?? I am going crazy here!! My IC's arent really darkening, OMG help!

I prob won't take any, depends how things go this week...

Fletch sorry she arrived :(

That's me out :-( :witch: Is here. Oh well. To eBay it is for more opk's! This is a lucky thread after all and I WILL get my rainbow Bfp next month. :)

That's the spirit! We're all getting our https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_1_10v.gif :bfp: this cycle :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->