Lucky thread

too-scared, i have a POAS addiction too. Maybe we need to get a grip. He, he...

haha! it is so hard to stay away from them!

i broke down and tested today, bfn :( but, i am only 8 dpo so i am sure it is just too early. right?!? :dohh:

Yes it is! I completely understand! Yes, maybe just too soon to start testing. I've heard it's best to wait until at least 10, 12 or 13 is even better! You can do it!!!

Well I thought af arrived yesterday but it was just a spot of brown spotting yesterday morning and the same this morning is this my af??? So confusing :(

sorry for af bumpblues :hugs:

cheryl, i think you have to wait for full red to consider it af. :( i'm sorry, i wish i could figure it out for you. :hugs:

thank you babyisom :) i won't test again until sunday, 10 dpo.

Aw bummer o is it not af till its heavy then? Is implantation bleeding brown spotting? I defo dont think I'm pg anyway but was just wondering. X

Remember both shellie and myself had spotting before our af's came. Though I do believe implantation is spotting too

I'm absolutely desperate for a pee but it's only been 3 hours since last one but I want to do another opk before bed time

I defo think it's the start of af coming cos I'm positive I'm not pg. xx

i think you can have brown/pink spotting for up to 2 days with implantation bleeding.

i hope that is what it is!!

Poppy - Thats brilliant!!! Get pouncing your hubby!!!! :happydance:

Bailey - YAY!!! Hope you aren't waiting too long for ov :D

too_scared - Sorry about the BFN, but its still soooo early, your not out yet :thumbup:

Bumpblues - Sorry AF came, I hope you get your May BFP :hugs:

It's deffo af all crampy and moody x I'm terrified of the thought of a BFP to be honest I really want a baby but I just think it's just gonna keep happening. On a brighter note had our first visit from adoption ppl and they were really nice should hear soon if we have been initially approved and she said if all goes well could have a child placed with us in a year x

Aw bummer o is it not af till its heavy then? Is implantation bleeding brown spotting? I defo dont think I'm pg anyway but was just wondering. X

first time i was pregnant i didn't know it, i thought i was getting my period and it was just light red, no brown and barely there and only lasted 3 days and then a week goes by and i felt a little strange so i tested just to be sure since we were going on a camping trip and i knew i'd be drinking and it was POSITIVE! i couldn't believe it. So i say never count it out until AF is strong and obvious.

Well deffo not pregnant af arrived!!

Well I thought af arrived yesterday but it was just a spot of brown spotting yesterday morning and the same this morning is this my af??? So confusing :(

I did the Fertility Friend Charting Course Certificate yesterday (I'm certified, yay! lol) and it says first day of AF is first day of full red flow (so anything more then spotting basically). From the way everyone has been describing their first AF, it seems fairly common to spot for a couple of days before AF after a m/c. Not a scientific study obviously, but I don't think it's coincidence. And like ttcbabyisom said, it's possible to still be preg if it is just spotting and no red flow arrives!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cert/451305165313/badge.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->