Lucky thread

I don't think I'd have the energy for every day! Although if I thought it would be the best way to get that BFP then I would, oh wouldn't have a choice lol! But I think we're gonna go for every other day when I eventually O xxxx

we did every day this cycle, up until ov day. i thought i was going to get my cross hairs for wednesday so we bd one more day because that is what they say (2 days before, the day of, and the day after) and it was so tiring! i actually got my cross hairs for thursday so hopefully the times before worked out. we were lucky that we were on a break from work. :)

the cycle i got my first bfp we only bd'd the day before, the day of, and the day after.

good luck ladies!

first time we were at it like rabbits, 2-3 times a day, second time it was every other day, thirdtime (MC) we DTD when I had ov pains the first time we DTD since madams birth and this time was every other day and an additional one when I had ov pains. x x x

They scan looks great tooth fairy.
I'm out this month the :witch: got me :(

You have the same stats as me. Nice to meet you. :) Keep me posted on you.

Aw have I? :hugs:
What cd are you on Hun?x

Poppy hang in there u will o soon. Xx

CD#6 today. Just ended AF today too. I'm on a 31-day cycle so trying to figure out when i will OV. My phone app says 27th, 28th, 29th are my most fertile days. We shall see I guess. I'm temping and charting other stuff and will be taking OPK's so hopefully i hit the mark this month.

I don't think I'd have the energy for every day! Although if I thought it would be the best way to get that BFP then I would, oh wouldn't have a choice lol! But I think we're gonna go for every other day when I eventually O xxxx

i wish i wasn't such a freak. I'm telling hubby we have to do it every single day so we have been each month up to O and the day of and then maybe a day or two after just in case we missed the O mark...hasn't worked yet though...so maybe my method is wrong. I just think the more sex the better i a case like this...plus i get nervous if we skip a day during the fertile time thinking we could miss the mark. Good luck!

I need advice! I had a Natural miscarriage on 4/3 then ovulation cramps on 4/10 and then today I had spotting and I thought wow is this implantation? I got a bfp on a dollar tree test. Do you think this is accurate or leftover hormones from the miscarriage?

No I didn't :( when I went to the er when I had the miscarriage, my levels were at 100. I don't have insurance so I just let nature run its course. There was no fetus in the sac when they did the ultra sound.

Im sorry for ur loss :( Hmm I would say ur levels would have went to zero by now. Is it a faint positive?

ttcbaby - I hope you catch the eggy this cycle!

wishinghopeful - I'm sorry for your loss hun :hugs: it does sound like a new pregnancy :happydance: Congratulations! My hormone levels were 50 when I was tested and the next day I was showing negative on all tests, so levels of 100 would leave your system very very fast

When is everyone due to test? :flower:

i wish i wasn't such a freak. I'm telling hubby we have to do it every single day so we have been each month up to O and the day of and then maybe a day or two after just in case we missed the O mark...hasn't worked yet though...so maybe my method is wrong. I just think the more sex the better i a case like this...plus i get nervous if we skip a day during the fertile time thinking we could miss the mark. Good luck!

Hey I wud just start ur OPKs on cd10 that's wot I do. I don't kno if this is true or not but someone told me not to do it every night unless im oing cos sperm needs to build up so they can swim better... I just do it 2days b4 the day of and the day after and I fell pg when I did tht..... I'm dyn to get this first af out the way so we can get trying again cd2 and it's dragging in....:wacko:

ttcbaby - I hope you catch the eggy this cycle!

wishinghopeful - I'm sorry for your loss hun :hugs: it does sound like a new pregnancy :happydance: Congratulations! My hormone levels were 50 when I was tested and the next day I was showing negative on all tests, so levels of 100 would leave your system very very fast

When is everyone due to test? :flower:

Im sorry for ur loss :( Hmm I would say ur levels would have went to zero by now. Is it a faint positive?

Hi girls, on Friday 13th my HCG were at 641 Sunday 15th they were at 114 and Tuesday 17th they were at 40 today (20th) i done a cheapy test to make sure it has all left my system and i have a very faint line, do you think this could be leftover HCG? xxx

cath, it is possible it is still leftover :( keep testing to see if the line gets darker. fx'd for you!!

wiggler, i am trying to hold off until sunday to test. that will be 10 dpo. i am itching to test today but on my bfp cycle i tested on 8 dpo and i got a stark white test. haha! darn poas addiction!

Cath - FX'd for you!! Hope those lines keep getting darker!

Wiggler - I'm still inpatiently waiting to test for my bfn!! Feel like this mc is never ending! But I am now excited about ttc again! Going to wait until after 1 AF now though, seen as I had to take misoprostol twice I'm too paranoid about it having an adverse effect if I catch my first egg.

Hope everyone is feeling ok and positive today xxxxxx

Hi ladies! Can I ask an OPK question? This is my first time using them, and I am testing 2 (sometimes 3) times a day and my afternoon (around 2-3pm) tests are about half as dark as the control line but it is always pretty starkly negative at bedtime? Every day this week that seems to be the case, which is soooo confusing because I thought they would have a sort of progressing line? I have had spots of EWCM this week and some dull achey ovary pain, but never got a positive on the OPK and I don't think I've ovulated and am SO confused by my up and down OPK tests....:wacko:

Do any of you have any experience with this your first month post m/c? I am using the green handled tests from Amazon, which even the control line seems pretty light, so I don't know if that makes a difference?

I had an almost positive opk this morning with LOADS of ewcm yay. Going to do a test later today so hoping for a positive. We bd'd this morning. Do u think we should do it again tomorrow or leave it a day?

Hi ladies! Can I ask an OPK question? This is my first time using them, and I am testing 2 (sometimes 3) times a day and my afternoon (around 2-3pm) tests are about half as dark as the control line but it is always pretty starkly negative at bedtime? Every day this week that seems to be the case, which is soooo confusing because I thought they would have a sort of progressing line? I have had spots of EWCM this week and some dull achey ovary pain, but never got a positive on the OPK and I don't think I've ovulated and am SO confused by my up and down OPK tests....:wacko:

Do any of you have any experience with this your first month post m/c? I am using the green handled tests from Amazon, which even the control line seems pretty light, so I don't know if that makes a difference?
My opk's were all over the place until my first af. I never got a proper positive, only almost positives. I don't know if I ever actually ovulated.

I had an almost positive opk this morning with LOADS of ewcm yay. Going to do a test later today so hoping for a positive. We bd'd this morning. Do u think we should do it again tomorrow or leave it a day?

And I'm on cd13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"