Lucky thread

Woohoo Courtney get :sex: then.... :dust:

Shellie thanks I'm just wanting my normal af to come so I can get trying again...xx

Iv got my positive opk! Iv never had a definite one before. The test line is soooooo much darker than the control line so no confusions this time yay! When does 1 dpo start?

Ooooooh better get dtd then poppy!!! FX'd you catch that egg!! But I'm unsure when 1dpo is classed as....

Wow congrats to Poppy and Courtney for O! Still waiting (I think) over here on CD24. Hopefully I will be joining you girls in your TWW soon!

This is my last check in. At the airport hotel and flight is first thing tomo :)

Yay for pos opks girls!

My af is light now thankfully so might take soy tomo as planned. Hope to come home to all your bfps!!

See you in 2 weeks xxx

Ahh u just made me so jealous...I hope u have a wonderful time and af leaves the whole way soon.

I hope u can join us soon to tawn.

Poppy ive heard that ppl count the day the opk goes neg as. 1 dpo but really I dnt think there is a way to tell if u don't temp. I just go today as one dpo...I know I'm wrong tho??:shrug:

Iv got my positive opk! Iv never had a definite one before. The test line is soooooo much darker than the control line so no confusions this time yay! When does 1 dpo start?

YAY POPPY!!! Go have some baby-makin' lovin'! lol I'm CD 11 and have lots of creamy cm only. I hate not knowing if O is going to come later as usual or if I might have managed to bring it on sooner! Just gotta wait and see I guess :p

Have a good time dani rose

Hoping to tell u good news upon your return

Well I'm having quite a lot of cramps on my left side so hope it means I am ovulating or going to ovulate pretty soon. Hopefully 1dpo can be tomorrow then.

Wow congrats to Poppy and Courtney for O! Still waiting (I think) over here on CD24. Hopefully I will be joining you girls in your TWW soon!

Tawn- praying u will join us in TWW soon! Fingers crossed

Thanks girls! I had really strong left-sided pain yesterday night which made me SURE I would wake up to lots of EWCM today but nope! Kind of concerned because my ectopic was on the left side (I was really hoping to ovulate from the right this time :nope:)

Lots of very wet CM this morning but not sure what ANY of it means! I really feel like my body is playing some games with me this month, and starting to feel like I won't O at all?

I had really wet cm before it turned into ewcm so maybe ur nearly there

Hav a nice time Dani... Hang in there Tawn it will happen...
Poppy did u get af after ur mc then o at ur usual time this time? Wot cd are u on?
Afm day 3 of the slightest brown spotting don't know whats goin on? I just want af so I can get on the ttc bandwagon....:)

Poppy did u get af after ur mc then o at ur usual time this time? Wot cd are u on?
Afm day 3 of the slightest brown spotting don't know whats goin on? I just want af so I can get on the ttc bandwagon....:)

Yes cycle back to normal! I'm on cd14 and I normally have a 28 day cycle so looks like in back on track.

Hope ur body sorts itself out soon

Ive read that a lot of ladies spot for days before af after mc..did u test?? Just wicks cuz then there is confusion on what cd 1?? Sorry :hugs:

Btw ladies have I mentioned how badly I want this to be "the" month!!!!!!!! Ahh barely in twa and I'm already feeling baty kill me now!!!

Yeah I kno I don't think it's going to get heavier so I think if it doesnt il count cd1 the day the spotting began... Yeah I am desperate to be pregnant I just want it so bad I hate this I just hope if my af is like this I better ovulate this month..x

Yeah I'd count tomoro as 1dpo. Xx

Hi ladies! Can I get some advice on this OPK? This is my first month doing them so I am not 100% confident about reading them. Is this close to a positive? I've still had lots of wet, thin cm but this is the darkest my OPK has looked so far and with the left sided pain yesterday I am hoping O is right around the corner!

https://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a455/tatrask/IMG_0046.jpg?t=1335040343

Mine looked like that yesterday and the day before so u might get ur positive tomorrow yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->