Lucky thread

I didn't get my BFP until 18dpo, so don't lose hope! You may just implant a little later than "normal."

Awww too scared.... U will get that BFP soon. Fmu is much better. Good luck for the morning. Try not to stress xx

Poppy I am with u I wanna test already God I hate the tww I just wanna per on something!!!!!!! I am going to test Friday which is tooling early but idk my tarot cards lead me to believe that I should give it a try!!

Shellie, i agree with Poppy. i think that maybe you had one of those patches of fertile cm that the ff tutorial talks about. :) i think that you are yet to ov. soon!!

Thanks too_scared and Poppy! I just did the FF certificate a few days ago and I do remember reading it. I just don't remember that ever happening to me ... no wait, scratch that, I do remember now ... after I went off BC pills in September my first cycle I think my body tried to O, because I had EWCM for a day, but then stopped, and then a week later I had it again, and that was when I had O pains as well. I had ewcm today a couple of times, but its still mostly creamy. I know FF says to mark down the most fertile type of CM u have even if its more then 1 type a day, but I do find it weird doing that since it was mostly creamy, just a tiny bit of ewcm a couple of times when i went to the bathroom. BD'd anyway! Stayed lyin in bed for 15 minutes afterwards, then got up, walked to the bathroom (TMI) and ahh sperm started dripping and rushed to grab a softcup cuz I didnt want anymore spermies to drip outta me!! I thought since I had been lying for a while it wouldn't have dripped so much, but I forgot about liquefaction from when I used to do sperm analysis at the lab I used to work at:dohh: I hope most of them had already gone where they needed to go, and not down my thighs lol lol

i try to stay laying down as long as possible after bd'ing. i think the soft cups are a great idea! i usually bd and then go to sleep so i am laying down for at least 6 hours :)

i am sure that ov is just around the corner for you!

Well finally some good news! I have flung a dr that will do the nk cell testing for £360 which includes a scan 2 consultations the biopsy and bloods :) so after my u I exams in may we are going to go ahead all I have to do is chart my ovulation and contact her when Im ovulating.. X finally might just might get an answer x

Well finally some good news! I have flung a dr that will do the nk cell testing for £360 which includes a scan 2 consultations the biopsy and bloods :) so after my u I exams in may we are going to go ahead all I have to do is chart my ovulation and contact her when Im ovulating.. X finally might just might get an answer x

That's awesome bumpblues I wish you the best.. good thing your able to stay pro active :hugs:

Shellie it sounds to me like your still yet to ovulate. Fingers crossed!!!

I feel empty not doing any sort of poas testing today. I don't need to test with my opk's any more and I have at least a week to wait until pregbancy testing. How can I keep myself busy this week?

read a book, watch some movies, catch up with friends, play a sport you like after work...ANYTHING to keep your mind off all of this stuff while you wait...or just read these posts and give your input. :)

Hey girls well af went so heavy yesterday shud I count cd1 thurs the day the spotting started or yesterday the day of the heavy flow?xxx

I think u count cd1 as the day heavy flow started.

Bump blues- good news. Hope it all gets sorted out for u

I would say from heavy flow Cheryl.

And that is great bump blues, hope you can get some answers!!

Fingers crossed for all you ladies waiting to test, I just know you are going to get your BFPs!!!

I myself am not so lucky.....the bleeding started again :-( I thought it had stopped spotting, then it was a little light spotting and yesterday was definitely more bleeding than spotting :sigh: it isn't heavy but it's more than just spotting, bit only in the morning, by night it's stopped again!! Rung EPAU and I'm having yet another scan to see if there's still retained tissue, I guess it's good that my uterus is making sure its thoroughly cleaned out before I start again though, but it may be a while until I get my BFP :nope: xxxxx

Well looks like I'm on cd2 then I do hope I ovulate on cd11 again like I did the time I fell pg so my plan is to start :sex: mon - sat il start my OPKs next wed I did it 5 days in a row last time 2days before the day of o and 2 days after and it worked so big fingers crossed for us ladies we get our BFPs in May :dust::dust:

fx'd for you cheryl!! that sounds like a great plan :)

lots of :dust: for all you ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->