Lucky thread

FF is fertility friend, a website used to track your signs and temps if you decide to do it. :) if you don't want pressure then you definitely don't want ff...

Hey I didn't start using OPKs till jan and fell pg straight away so I just wish I started using them before then cos I came off the pill in may last yr ntnp and we do hav a good sex life and do it around 3 times a week and I didnt get my BFP till I used them so I just now wish I didn't waste all tht time not knowing when I was oing...xx

Thank you ladies, i think ill hold off from buying them this month if AF arrives then ill buy them after that! then ill start annoying OH by POAS haha xxx

MissMummyMoo, I too thought temping wouldn't work for me. I work shift, so my sleeping schedule is always changing, and DB doesn't even know I'm doing it since he doesn't want to know any of the technicalities of TTC ... he just wants it to "happen" lol. Anyway, I have a silent digital thermometer that I have on my nightstand, and when I wakeup I take it. Somedays aren't perfect. Like this morning I forgot to take it when DB woke up. I always wake up when he gets up for work, and usually take my temp then since it was after the most amount of sleep. I ended up taking it about 2 hours later since I fell asleep again and took it when i woke up after that. Not perfect, but it's still better then no temp. Screwups or not, I can still see I did O last cycle :thumbup:

Poppy, I hope all that cramping was implantation!! How many DPO are you?? :dust:

AFM, I thought my CM had worked itself out, but it had decided to go back to creamy, AGAIN! It's ewcm one minute, creamy the next. Maybe I got ahead of myself hoping I would O early and really what I thought this whole time this cycle was ewcm really wasn't and it was just creamy that stretched a little more then usual, but no where near the stretchiness of ewcm that I'm used to. I think the fact I accidentally took soy and vitex together earlier this cycle might have messed me up:dohh: I hope I don't have to wait much longer to O. I wanna join you TWW girls!!!!!

off to buy more OPKs!!

MissMummyMoo, I too thought temping wouldn't work for me. I work shift, so my sleeping schedule is always changing, and DB doesn't even know I'm doing it since he doesn't want to know any of the technicalities of TTC ... he just wants it to "happen" lol. Anyway, I have a silent digital thermometer that I have on my nightstand, and when I wakeup I take it. Somedays aren't perfect. Like this morning I forgot to take it when DB woke up. I always wake up when he gets up for work, and usually take my temp then since it was after the most amount of sleep. I ended up taking it about 2 hours later since I fell asleep again and took it when i woke up after that. Not perfect, but it's still better then no temp. Screwups or not, I can still see I did O last cycle :thumbup:

Poppy, I hope all that cramping was implantation!! How many DPO are you?? :dust:

AFM, I thought my CM had worked itself out, but it had decided to go back to creamy, AGAIN! It's ewcm one minute, creamy the next. Maybe I got ahead of myself hoping I would O early and really what I thought this whole time this cycle was ewcm really wasn't and it was just creamy that stretched a little more then usual, but no where near the stretchiness of ewcm that I'm used to. I think the fact I accidentally took soy and vitex together earlier this cycle might have messed me up:dohh: I hope I don't have to wait much longer to O. I wanna join you TWW girls!!!!!

off to buy more OPKs!!

Are ya sure you cant wait lol...I'm in agony over here I'm getting little cramps and my bbs are starting to get sore and firmer (this always happens) yet I'm going crazy ready to pee on a freaking stick already!!! Its only 5dpo!!!! :growlmad:

I've ordered a basal thermometer so will give it a try! :thumbsup:

So what do I do just take my temp at the same time every morning before I get up? X

you have to take your temp every morning as close to the same time as you can. you also have to take it before you move around or even talk. :) when my alarm goes off i reach my hand up and turn it off and then grab the thermometer and that it is, just moving that one arm.

easy as pie :)

Hi ladies,

Just an update, I still have a 2cm lump if retained tissue :cry: but I have finally been seen by someone who can help me, and she is going to try and manually dilate my cervix and pull the lump out as it is stuck behind it, the lump isn't actually stuck to the lining if my womb.

The interesting facts I found out might be useful to some of you. As the lump is at my cervix my hcg levels are back at zero and that's why I have been getting BFN's. So a bfn does not definitely mean that you have passed everything. Also, the scan showed that my right ovary was ovulating, or about to. Which makes sense as I have O pain on my right side! But I am still bleeding, and I am getting negative opk's as the egg hasn't been released yet.

So it is possible to O whilst bleeding, and it is also possible to be feeling O pain and have negative opk's. I hope that info helps anyone xxxx

Well I've ordered it so might give it a go when it arrives ... although it's kinda pointless right now as I don't know where in my cycle I am! however my OPK's seem to be getting darker ... so I'm either coming up to ovulation .... or I'm pregnant :shrug: I have had cramps for the last couple of days but not ovulation cramps more like period cramps xx

Awww baileybubs I am so sorry to hear about that! I guess the only good thing is that you now have a definite answer and hopefully can get it resolved to go right back to TTC as soon as possible. :hugs:

Baily it sucks that you have to go through this but like fawn said I'm glad you are finally getting it taken care of..plus its awesome that your body is still trying to work right :hugs:

Awww baileybubs I am so sorry to hear about that! I guess the only good thing is that you now have a definite answer and hopefully can get it resolved to go right back to TTC as soon as possible. :hugs:

Tawn where r ya in ur twa I thought u were only a day pr so behind me and I'm on 6dpo I could symptom spot but after last cycle I feel like symptoms don't mean shit for me anyway!!

Thanks ladies,

I am glad just to know it will hopefully be sorted soon, and fingers crossed by next week I can be back to testing opk's yay!! Although I don't envy you guys in the tww, FX'd for your BFPs ladies xxxxx

Tawn where r ya in ur twa I thought u were only a day pr so behind me and I'm on 6dpo I could symptom spot but after last cycle I feel like symptoms don't mean shit for me anyway!!

Cortney, I am 3DPO today (hard to believe it's only been 3 days! Feels like time is moving SO SLOWLY!) So pretty early for me to symptom spot, but I was going to the bathroom an insane amount yesterday with a full bladder when I wasn't really drinking anything--which was one of my very first symptoms last BFP. I guess time will tell! I will keep my finger's crossed for you that your symptoms are the real deal this month! :hugs: When do you think you will test?

Oh baileybubbs. So sorry for u!!!! I hope u get it all sorted out soon. Lots of love!!!! Xx

Afm- I'm an idiot! I'm only 5dpo and I poas. Haha of course it was a BFN!!!

Oh baileybubbs. So sorry for u!!!! I hope u get it all sorted out soon. Lots of love!!!! Xx

Afm- I'm an idiot! I'm only 5dpo and I poas. Haha of course it was a BFN!!!

No Poppy, ur hopeful, not an idiot!

:sex: with my hunny this morning :happydance: My CM is still creamy (though it did go to egg white again yesterday, donno whats with the back and forth!) Put a softcup in with some Zestica fertility lube in it..figured since I've been mostly creamy then egg white cm I probably needed the extra help! Used my ovulation scope this morning and this is what I got (pic below!). I thought I had some full ferning a couple of day ago, but when I saw this I realized that what I saw before was NOT full ferning! Soooooo O is coming sooon! yay!!! I hope so anyway lol Hope my OPK is positive later today! FX!!

Attachments

• FullFerning2012April26.jpg
    FullFerning2012April26.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 52
baileybubs, i am so sorry :hugs: i really hope everything is sorted out for you very soon.

Poppy, i agree with Shellie, you are hopeful! :)

yay Shellie!! i have my fingers crossed for you!! busy time!!

i am still very nervous about this but i got my bfp yesterday :) SO happy but scared that it might get ripped away from me again.

OMG too scared! Congrats! :hugs: I know you are probably nervous and worried, but that is AMAZING news! Say it loud, say if proud! So glad you have gotten your :bfp:

YAY too_scared!!! See we told you it was just too early before! :happydance: Hopefully I'll O soon and join you in a couple of weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->