Lucky thread

I really hope my body isn't giving me all the signs of Ov'ing and then no eggy :cry: But after a m/c who knows what my body will do. This is also the first time I'm doing temps and working shift is probably really screwing me over in being able to interpret the chart. Yesterday I took a urine preg test and it was :bfn:! Who knew I'd be happy to see a negative? I think because it means I can finally really start again. We BD'd this morning, yay! And it was hot, hot, hot! :sex:

i think this is the only time we are ever happy to see a bfn! i got mine a few weeks ago but still no ov for me yet :(

I am so used to waiting by now, it is just another 2WW for me.

I hope you ladies see your BFNs or +OPKs soon! (And now I'm embarrassed I didn't keep testing to look for a BFN...I should have been watching for that!)

i don't think you have to feel embarrassed. i didn't keep testing. i only tested 2 times after my mc because it takes forever to get results from blood work here because they have to send it away and i am very impatient. haha! also, i had a mmc that i waited to see if it would happen on its own. when it didn't i had to have medical management so it was a long time from start to finish so i was extra impatient.

Sorry I havn't been onn, been so stressed I thought a BnB break would help. I got soem ov tests through the post 3 days ago, it was dark but not positive when I first got thyem and paler since so I think I must have oved early, so FX I am in the TWW. x x x

I bought some OPK's today and I did one today and screwed it up! I'm at work and decided to do it in the bathroom here, I took it with me but forgot the instructions. I thought, "I'm a Medical Laboratory Technologist, I run tests like these and waaaaaay more complicated ones for a living, I can do it without the instructions!" FAIL! No control or test lines:nope: And now I don't have to pee! I wanted to get them cuz I've had cycles in the past where I had a ton of EWCM for a day or two, then a week and a half later I would get it AGAIN, and a week and a half or two after THAT I'd get AF:dohh:

Wow, Wiggler your DD is close to mine in age. My DD was born April 25, 2011. We are gearing up for a bday party.

Hope everyone sees O or that :bfp: soon!

AFM: CD 20, still watchfully waiting for O.

Got my +OPK yesterday and a temp rise today so I'm officially in my TWW? Thankfully, it doesn't seem like my m/c messed with my cycle. And taking vitamin b complex must have helped because I o'd a day early and that has NEVER happened before! So hopefully these vitamins will lengthen my LP too and help me keep my sticky bean!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Im so excited! I have ewcm yaaaaay

Haha

I hope my ovulation sticks arrive today

Wow, Wiggler your DD is close to mine in age. My DD was born April 25, 2011. We are gearing up for a bday party.

Hope everyone sees O or that :bfp: soon!

AFM: CD 20, still watchfully waiting for O.

I forgot how stressful first birthdays are :haha:

babydust to everyone :dust:

hey mrs mck when did u hav ur mc and what cd are u on? im on cd18 and had all neg opks beginning to worry incase i o very early and have missed it..xx

hey mrs mck when did u hav ur mc and what cd are u on? im on cd18 and had all neg opks beginning to worry incase i o very early and have missed it..xx

I don't have a technical M/C date. So I'll give you my days and hopefully that info will help. I only spotted, extremly light, so I didn't count it as a technical period since it was so light. But since I ovulated, it must have been my period. I kept waiting for the "heavy" bleeding that accompanies a m/c. Never got it.....

so here's my stats: got a BFP on Friday 3-9-12. Started spotting that day.
Monday the 12th - HCG was 20 and progesterone 0.3
Wednesday the 14th - HCG was still 20 and progesterone 0.4
Wednesday the 21st - HCG = 0

Positive OPK on 3-24-12 with a temp rise the following day.
O happened on CD 16

I had EWCM the whole WEEK prior to O. I usually only get it 2 days before. So I knew something was up. I started using my OPKs on CD 11 just to make sure I didn't miss it. I thought I could be O-ing earlier due to all the EWCM but I only did a day earlier than my normal. My temps have been insanely stable this month - you could tell a huge difference after I started taking vitamin b complex. HOping it helps!

Good luck! Hope you didn't miss your O date!!

I don't have a technical M/C date. So I'll give you my days and hopefully that info will help. I only spotted, extremly light, so I didn't count it as a technical period since it was so light. But since I ovulated, it must have been my period. I kept waiting for the "heavy" bleeding that accompanies a m/c. Never got it.....

O happened on CD 16

I had EWCM the whole WEEK prior to O. I usually only get it 2 days before. So I knew something was up. I started using my OPKs on CD 11 just to make sure I didn't miss it. I thought I could be O-ing earlier due to all the EWCM but I only did a day earlier than my normal. My temps have been insanely stable this month - you could tell a huge difference after I started taking vitamin b complex. HOping it helps!

Thanks hopefully we get some good news in April. :happydance:

OMG Why is my body doing this to me, I've got blood tinged CM now. I wish I knew what my body was doing :(

O happened on CD 16

Hope you get a :bfp: and a sticky bean! :dust:

I also started taking B complex this cycle. Before this my LP seemed to range from 9 days to 12 so i thought I should give it a shot. I know it's not why I miscarried but still, it can't hurt can it?

I started really light spotting yesterday just after sex in the morning, figured it was a little injury. It stopped soon after that, and then around 8pm it came back a little heavier but still just spotting, so I donno what's going on with me. It could be a million things. Years ago I used to almost always have spotting after sex as well as around Ov time before I was ever on BCP. The Ov spotting is what made me start taking BCP instead of using condoms in the first place. But could it be left over from m/c? I stopped bleeding from the miscarriage two weeks ago, and had a bfn on a urine test a couple days ago. I'm not bleeding today, just some brown spotting. I have a funny feeling I'm not gonna O this cycle. I normally get Ov pains and I haven't yet :nope: No temp spike either, but its my first cycle doing BBT and I do shift work so it's not working so well!

My opk's have arrived. Just did one and it was neg. the test line was def there and quite strong but not as dark as control line. Dunno if iv missed it or maybe it will br positive tomorrow

fingers and toes crossed that you get a +ve tomorrow, Poppy!

i think af might be on her way for me today :)

My opk's have arrived. Just did one and it was neg. the test line was def there and quite strong but not as dark as control line. Dunno if iv missed it or maybe it will br positive tomorrow

Hi Poppy,

Which opks did you get? I know that my positives aren't the darkest when I am indeed ovulating, at least that's the case with my wondfo opks (blue Lh on test strip).

Good luck!
:dust:

af is just playing with me :cry: back to spotting. getting really down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->