Lucky thread

Wiggler, sorry you are surrounded by insensitive folks (SIL and GP)
People need to honestly wake up....sheesh!!

See how you feel about starting to TTC as soon as possible. Your body definitely will tell you when it`s strong enough.... I personally don`t think one should wait too long.

Of course, get all the rest you can hun :hugs:

ttcbabyisom That was utterly gutting!!

How insensitive... not even a personal call to see how you were doing post MC.... sorry you went through that :(

Yeah Nessah, it was rough. I'm ok now though...as long as I don't get another one of those!

I'm with you ttcbabyisom, I think I'm on 10dpo and I'm still not testing as I really don't want to see a bfn!!
And I can't believe they sent you that letter after so long!! The insensitivity of people baffles me xxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry Wiggler! :hugs:

Dani, is in Florida on vacation. But, she'll be back, and hopefully pregnant. However, she was sharing a hotel room with her children. (Still hoping, though.)

Fletch: I'm right with you! I O'd on CD22, and am now 1dpo. Hoping this is our month! :hugs:

Heey! Lucky Dani I wish I was in Florida. My hubby was just admitted to hospital tonight so no bding for us now. Hopefully what we have done will help.

Wiggler I'm so sorry sweetie!! My sil was really peed off when we got pregnant in January and I really wanted to slap her. Give your sil one from all of us Haha :) so sorry you lost another bean :-( hugs and prayers for you and your family.

Oh no, what did you do to him??? Too much sexy time? :)

It's so funny you said that because he had an operation to have an ingrowing hair removed and he thinks ee rattled his stitches loose!! Haha Im cracking up right now. He's home now but I really hope we hit O on time. Here is to my 2ww ;-)

I'm so sorry Wiggler! :hugs:

Dani, is in Florida on vacation. But, she'll be back, and hopefully pregnant. However, she was sharing a hotel room with her children. (Still hoping, though.)

Fletch: I'm right with you! I O'd on CD22, and am now 1dpo. Hoping this is our month! :hugs:

Heey! Lucky Dani I wish I was in Florida. My hubby was just admitted to hospital tonight so no bding for us now. Hopefully what we have done will help.

Wiggler I'm so sorry sweetie!! My sil was really peed off when we got pregnant in January and I really wanted to slap her. Give your sil one from all of us Haha :) so sorry you lost another bean :-( hugs and prayers for you and your family.

Oh no, what did you do to him??? Too much sexy time? :)

It's so funny you said that because he had an operation to have an ingrowing hair removed and he thinks ee rattled his stitches loose!! Haha Im cracking up right now. He's home now but I really hope we hit O on time. Here is to my 2ww ;-)

Oh no...funny but not. I hope you hit O too! Good luck!!!! :dust:

I'm so sorry wiggler that gp is outrageous..I started trying rout away but when af came after the mc I kinds felt better like I put it behind me a bit...and actually it was prob a week or 2 after the first af that finally broke down and bawled for my the loss of the baby that I had so much hope and love for...but I do not regret trying right away. So its just everyones own decision on when to ttc.

Don't know when I ovulate but I'm counting today at 1dpo :) (may8th) will test on the 17th. But probably before that too Haha xx

My sonographer today gave me a stern look and told me she didn't want to see me for at least three cycles. She said I am m/cing because I didn't give my hormones enough time to get strong.

Not that we WILL be trying again, but WHAT THE HELL?

My sonographer today gave me a stern look and told me she didn't want to see me for at least three cycles. She said I am m/cing because I didn't give my hormones enough time to get strong.

I'm sorry mightymom what is with these people I swear they don't think of what a person is going through ahem they open their mouths!!! You should of shown her why ur hormones can do and slapped her lol

Eh, she is in "mother mode." She isn't thinking objectively, she thinks of me like a daughter and just kind of spat it out like a mother.

But my real mom would have slapped her for that.

Omg she had no right to say that to u!!!! I thought sonogrophers weren't even doctors? What does she know!!!

I haven't heard that it takes 3 cycles! She shouldn't have said that to you! I also would of slapped her like your mother would've!

I've never heard of tht either I got told to wait on af for dating purposes only..x

OMG mightymom :hugs: the only reason to wait is dating purposes. What a bitch!

Thank you ladies. I was second guessing myself all evening, blaming myself for my m/c, wishing I had waited. If the testing on the baby turns up nothing I will probably end up feeling it was all my fault. :(

Mighty Mom, It wasn't your fault! I do know that after you MC, you look for every possible reason to blame yourself. I was thinking maybe I drank to much milk. As with lil dragon, I couldn't get enough of it. I know thats ridiculous thinking now. But, I couldn't stand losing all control.

I'm sorry you have to go through this hun. But, I'm sure it wasn't anything you did. I've never heard of needing to wait. Did the Dr. tell you to? If your body wasn't ready to get PG you wouldn't have gotten pg. Thats how I feel about it. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->