M&P Starlight Swing £34.99 Argos RRP £100

msangie11

Reaction score
I have come across this deal on another forum for the Mamas & Papas starlight swing for £34.99, normal price £100 in Argos.

You need to ring the customer service number 08456403030 and reserve cat number 376/3052. Then go in and pay!! It tells you its a bouncer but if you pay through the self service tills the photo is of the swing. I think its last years colourway maybe but its nice and neutral and looks great.

You can't reserve it online only over the phone but it confirms that the current price is £34.99 when you reserve it. This is what is looks like:

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0986959/Trail/searchtext>STARLITE.htm

I'm going to collect mine this morning :happydance:

Let us know if its the right one plz

Remember your store code too for the branch your reserving from!

Unfortunately my store has none in...........:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Im trying to get hold of one for my little boy. I only have a bouncer at the moment but its doing nothing for him.

Thanks for the info. I was getting confused looking at it online.

I've just tried to reserve it from five stores within a ten mile radius....and nothing!!!!!!!!!!!:hissy::hissy::rofl:

Oh well...some you win and all that!

Just to let you know I just collected it from my local store and it's lovely, just as pictured in the link above. Also used my Nectar points towards it so got an additional £22.50 off :happydance:

My local store is South Ruislip if that helps anyone!

I don't know why this product code is cheaper than the one online but the photo on the box is identical to the link I have posted above. Must be a loophole/error on Argos part.

Just to let you know I just collected it from my local store and it's lovely, just as pictured in the link above. Also used my Nectar points towards it so got an additional £22.50 off :happydance:

My local store is South Ruislip if that helps anyone!

Thanks, but I'm in merseyside and there's no stock available!

Will try again but I am under the impression this is only a one day offer?!

I did this and it didn't show that price! :D!

AHhhh YAY!!! Thanks. Just been out and picked one up. It really is the same as the one in the picture. wooop!
So happy, I really wanted a mammas and pappas swing like that I just couldnt justify £100 on one! :hugs:

Ive just reserved one going to pick it up tommorrow thanks xx

Just picked mine up ladies,
It is definatley the swing that is currently shown on the website for 100 quid!!!
Its so cute!

when i reserved it they did say they would hold it till end of day sat so not sure?

Got mine my sil went and picked it up for me ty xxxxxx

nope not a one day offer - as far as I can see its just a screw up on behalf of Argos (nice staff doing us a favour lol) so reserve one.

I've just reserved mine and they'll have it next week until Thursday...

Been and got mine so it definetly works :happydance:, wonder how long before they cotton on to it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->