M&P Starlight Swing £34.99 Argos RRP £100

I collected mine yesterday and put it together last night, its so cute!
A bargain for 35 quid, and its defo the one they are showing on the website as being 100 quid!

there is one left in Whitchurch and 1 in Oswestry, Wrexham and Penryth lol i rang and mithered till someone found me one.

Thankyou so much for this :hugs:, off to collect mine this afternoon, you gotta LOVE a bargain!
xxxxxxxx

yeah, i didnt read the op properly, just reserved one wont be in till next week tho. is it definately for the swing then and not the bouncer?

The swing is listed in the sale book at £34.99 376/3052 hope this helps x

Where is the sale book? As it seems they know they have cocked up but are honouring the price. If i can get the sale book i'm going to go on tonight to my local one and buy it

I would imagine this is an OLD sale book but that the stock is still there and nobody has taken the sale codes off - If I were you I wouldn't just go in and ask for it in case they have none in the shop or give you the 100pound price...

From what I can make out you get it at that price ONLY if you ring and reserve it on the reservation number from post 1

Well i am on the phone to the store where i hav mine reserved and it seems someone else has theres reserved and she said on screen it's a bouncer but is going to check the product for me now. She just came back after checking at it id DEFINATELY a swing. This was using the 376/3052 catalogue number and ring and reserve BUT i know if you ring the store and reserve the swing they will give it you for £34.99 as i checked when i rang a totally different store.

The other store checked the product code and it is definately a swing you get. The one at there store is reserved though.

I have managed to reserve one but hoping a family memeber can collect it for me.

I did ring & try to order it for delivery but the woman said that its out of stock & cos its a sale item they cant see it coming back into stock. They cant send it from another store either.

They had the starlight swings at the mamas & papas factory store at Huddersfield last weekend for £49 if anyones interested.

I collected mine today. Whoop Whoop.

Just to let you girls know...it said online as well that they were sold out in the argos's around here...I just called and reserved one and got one here in Salisbury (online it said it was sold out) try and call them and try to reserve one.

i dont think i'll be getting one, im gutted got my heart set on it now.

I got Roman this swing yesterday and its brilliant. He loves it.

I tried loads of different stores and in the end got one in Wigan.

Got mine today at Chester Greyhound Park! It's fantastic, love the led lightshow and the fact you can use it static or as a swing and that it's multi recline!

just to let you know this offer is valid till 24th july 2009 just reserved mine x

THis is really annoying. I have tried calling to reserve one but they are saying out of stock at all my local branches!!! :hissy: However if you check online for the full price item there are some in stock! I think I might wait for the store to open and call and ask about this.

Which sale booklet is this listed in?

I don't mean too burst anyones bubble but it isnt a mistake that it is this price it is actually right! i got an argos savings catalogue with my tv mag and it is in there for this price!

Sorry ladies but looks like you just found a bargain not a mix up loool

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back