M&P Starlight Swing £34.99 Argos RRP £100

THis is really annoying. I have tried calling to reserve one but they are saying out of stock at all my local branches!!! :hissy: However if you check online for the full price item there are some in stock! I think I might wait for the store to open and call and ask about this.

Which sale booklet is this listed in?

It's apparentely older stock that was in the sale on order number 376 3052 at £34.99....the newer and improved code is 098/6959 and retails at £97.87, but I went into my local store after trying 14 stoures over the phone with no success and the manager there found one in Chester Greyhound Park, spoke to the manager there and they did a price overide for me as they are aware the mistake is theirs...so good luck!

THis is really annoying. I have tried calling to reserve one but they are saying out of stock at all my local branches!!! :hissy: However if you check online for the full price item there are some in stock! I think I might wait for the store to open and call and ask about this.

It's apparentely older stock that was in the sale on order number 376 3052 at £34.99....the newer and improved code is 098/6959 and retails at £97.87, but I went into my local store after trying 14 stoures over the phone with no success and the manager there found one in Chester Greyhound Park, spoke to the manager there and they did a price overide for me as they are aware the mistake is theirs...so good luck!

THanks for this. I have actually taken the same path and the assistant at the store was really quite rude and said "Its 97.89 do you want me to reserve it for you or not?" Really rude! SO I said no thanks!

I have found one at a store further away - just waiting to hear back to see if Grandma can pick it up! FX

Does anyone live near the Argos store at Harwich?

If so i have one reserved until tomorrow but cannot pick it up. If anyone wants the reserve number i will be happy to give them it.

well i wont be getting one, i am gutted. ive rang customer services and my local store and they say there is a difference between them and thats why the price difference. they've said there isnt anymore and wont be anymore either. i really wanted one!!!

THanks for this. I have actually taken the same path and the assistant at the store was really quite rude and said "Its 97.89 do you want me to reserve it for you or not?" Really rude! SO I said no thanks!

I have found one at a store further away - just waiting to hear back to see if Grandma can pick it up! FX

Exactly the same happened to me - they had the £98 ones in stock, but not the sale ones and she wouldnt budge on price

Think they've sussed the issue. my local store to reserve on-line are showing 2 in stock but when you phone customer services there saying not in stock

Well I just went in tonight after work and collected mine which I reserved a few days ago...

They ARE the new stock there is absolutely no difference as far as I can see and they should have them in stock maybe some stores are trying not to sell them I dunno...

Anyway if you can get one reserved I highly recommend it as it's totally gorgeous the seat is like suede and cord material - even better than it looks. My OH is over the moon with it too:happydance:

For any of you who are still after this swing - Argos (as far as I can see) has now sorted themselves out and have the swing advertised on its website at the 34.99 but with the ORIGINAL code which is 098/6959

We must have made a difference with our complaining lol as it wasn't on the website at the special price before now

Thanks for the info! I searched it on the argos website and its coming up at £34.99, i've reserved on for tomorrow! Thanks alot!

that is so f***in annoying. ive got one now but i rang them on monday and had a big arguement with them. none left and that. only ones we've got are the full price ones. lying twats!!

that is so f***in annoying. ive got one now but i rang them on monday and had a big arguement with them. none left and that. only ones we've got are the full price ones. lying twats!!

Same here - the guy I spoke to was really rude and really irritated me. The whole thing is ridiculous!

Here is the link for it now advertised at £34.99

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...12109189/Trail/searchtext>MAMAS+AND+PAPAS.htm

out of stock though!

all of my local argos's are out of stock too. this whole thing has really pee'd me off, they had one full price one left one monday but argued with me that something was different between the cheaper one and the full price one. then 2-3 days later seems they've changed their minds.

has anyone actually ordered one into the store for collection and actually gotten theirs?

Hi

I've reserved one and my OH is going to pick it up today, I found the thread about calling to reserve but when I checked online it was showing as £34.99 so reserved the only one I could find in the area although it did give me the option of ordering one to a store for next week ??? This might mean they are getting some stock in, I suppose it is worth keeping an eye on

xx

I've got mine reserved, if anyone is in the stoke on trent area, the festival park store has one more left!!!

I reserved mine online last week it said that they were awaiting stock to come in and I thought that I wouldn't hear anymore but I got a text this morning saying that it was in store ready for collection. :happydance: :happydance: So if you did the same it looks like you will get it :)

xx

Has anyone reserved one and then got to the shop and found there are none?? I managed to reserve one tonight, the last one in stock but not getting my hopes up until I have it in my hand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->