Mad woman back again either 5dpo or 7dpo not sure paranoid Annie here yep again lol last page!!

I loved reading this tdog! It's giving me so much hope, your early tests are exactly like mine, hoping lines appear out of nowhere! ♡

Took a cheapie cassette one God they are s**t lol and I took another frer with a this one aswell xx

Screenshot_20181114-140121_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181114-140134_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181114-140315_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20181114-140326_Gallery.jpg

Frers her considerably darker over time
They never used to make used to make difference but my most recents ones have all darknended loads over few hours

Xx

Frers her considerably darker over time
They never used to make used to make difference but my most recents ones have all darknended loads over few hours

Xx

Years ago they were great but now they are just rubbish xx

Totally agree I used them in 2015 no problems

Last time I used them was 2014 (had little boy 2015) and they were fine then but now mind you then I never got a strong line like that in till past af xx

They have gone down hill tbh I've had more of a line on a blue dye test and people hate them lol xx

I've never had issues with blue dye either though I know people dislike them alot!

Your tests are progressing lovely xx

I've never had issues with blue dye either though I know people dislike them alot!

Your tests are progressing lovely xx

Thank you hun you've put my mind at ease a little only a smidgen tho lol I just want to see 2-3 on clear blue now then I no it's progressing well lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->