• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Oh, I do hope you are right. We have a little girl now and I know the hubby would LOVE to have a son!! I will keep you posted. . we'll know in about 5 weeks.

For those looking for a response to your predicition request, be sure to check the list on page one. That's where the information is being updated. . .

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. . . even if it's not right. . it was fun!!

Oh, I do hope you are right. We have a little girl now and I know the hubby would LOVE to have a son!! I will keep you posted. . we'll know in about 5 weeks.

For those looking for a response to your predicition request, be sure to check the list on page one. That's where the information is being updated. . .

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. . . even if it's not right. . it was fun!!

Your welcome Apen hon :hugs: I certainly hope I predict right esp for those ladies who have a preference of gender :)

Thankyouu :), after my scan on 26th I'll post the results on here.
Xx

Could you do mine? I have had my scan and know but havent posted anywhere yet so no one knows. x

Thank you hun i was hoping for a boy but if its a girl its just as good. I personally dont mind the gender it would just be great for my son to have a brother lol. Im not finding out until the bub is born so you will have a little wait to find out if you are right lol. Is it just a vibe that you are getting from each of us??

xx

Ladies I have updated the front page with everyone who has requested so far :thumbup: only it would take me an age to reply to each individual post as we now have oodles of predicitons :lol:

bobblebot hon I did yours last night and your above Gemble on the list :thumbup: Incase you cant find yourself I predict :blue: :)

Cattia hon I am predicting :blue: for your 3rd :)

Thank you so much....i'm hopin for a girl as have 2 girls and three boys already so we'll see lol!

thank you madlyTTC,, ur great,, even though its for fun , thanks for taking the time to

Thank you! I'm thinking pink so we'll see whos right! xx

Me Me Me!

im having a private scan on the 9th of feb to find out.

Could you do mine? My scan is on the 14th of January...not too much longer :)

I'm peeking over from 1st Tri, but can you give me a try?

Thank you for taking the time to follow up on all of these! And thank you for making a prediction for me :) You guessed blue for me... and that's what DH and I think as well!

I'll be getting the date of my gender scan in a few days, and will let you know if you're right as soon as we have the scan :) Thanks for taking the time out to guess! We hope you're right as well!

Thank You, that is just what I thought :flower: I can't wait to see if your right now! :thumbup:

Hi,

Is it possible you can guess for me?
Im due 10 July 2010

Pm me, Thank you xx

Thank you for your prediction I also think it will be a boy & we only have a name for a boy so far ;)

Amazing how you can get so many correct !

x

oooh could you do mine too please?
scan on 18th january xxx

Thanks very much for your prediction MADLYTTC :flower: :hugs:
I have the 3 girls, and us having a fourth girl would be so lovely, as would it be if it was a boy.

I will update on the 11th (fingers crossed lol! if little one isn't shy)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->