• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Hey there, can you predict mine? I go for my gender scan on the 24th of this month! thanks

Hi Hun,

Can you please try and predict mine?, I am having a private scan on Saturday to find out xx

hi thanks for that, was convinced it was a boy til about 3 weeks ago but now waivering, I hope you are right xx

Thank you for your prediction! I would love a girl, boys are in my husbands family and they all really want a girl too so feeling the pressure!! I would be happy with a boy too though.

Can you try and predict me please I have my gender scan in 2 weeks! Cannot Wait!! xx

Would love a prediction. Scan on Feb 11th.

Could you predict mine please? We didn't find out at our scan but I can't help but guess? x

OOh interesting thanks hun I was convinced its a girl before that :rofl: will let you know sometime in March probably!! xx

Thanks hun, I think boy too!! Will let you know in 3 weeks xxx

Can you predict mine please. I have my scan on Feb 10th x

Would love a prediction too. We have had nothing but one particular gender born for the last 15 years. 14 babies of one sex only. Will we break the string?

I should clarify that the 14 are in my family. I haven't had 14 kids. LOL this is my first. :0

I snuck over from 1st tri...hee hee Can I have a prediciton, or is it too far away for me?? Fun! :)

LOL Septeber, I thought wow fourteen boys or girls that sounds fun.

Can you do me too please?

hey - i have a friend who says she can see colours around people and tell they are pregnant! She has so far never been wrong.
She can also tell pink or blue just by colours she see's and a feeling!

Would love you to do me, or is it to early im 11 weeks 4 days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->