• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Predict mine please :kiss:

I'm staying on team yellow so will have to wait until May to find out if you're right :winkwink: x

goodness this must keep you busy!

If you have time could you have a guess for me please?

Thank you x

Could you predict mine?I have a gender scan Jan 10th so I will deff. let you know! =)

Hey can you predict mine??? I'm due June 9th. My gender scan is on the 17th of january thanks so much

:wave: Ladies all predictions done to end of page 22 and updated on front page :thumbup: So please look there for yours as I dont really have time to reply individually sorry :flower:

I will be back to do some more tomorrow...my poor DH wants to go to bed as he has work tomorrow :wacko:

A few of your were asking how I predict...well I study your `name` avatar and take a quick glance at your siggy for a few moments to get a `feel` of you...mostly I get a :pink: vision if its a girl or a flash of :blue: for a boy :) Am not a psychic or anything like that I just have good intuition or so am told :thumbup: I am rarely wrong but I do it on an individual basis not normally in such a great amount and not normally online so be warned am not thinking I will be right for everyone...its just a bit of fun Ladies :)

OMG OMG OMG you think :pink: I am so excited. I have 4 boys. I will let you know. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Hi MADLYTTC
sorry to be a pain I know ur busy :)I wrote on page 20 but can't find my name xx

sorry to be a pain i wrote on page 18 and dnt see my name on the front page :( xx

Can you predict for me? I should be finding out in the next few weeks im just curious =]

ahhh cant believe you predicted a boy :) i really hope it is a boy :) thankyou and i will let you know if you were right on the 15th of this month :Dx

Ok, I would LOVE a prediction! My EDD right now is August 21. I am having my first scan tomorrow but I won't be able to find out the gender for quite a bit. Thank you!!

Any prediction for me? I posted on page 20 but don't see my name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->