• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Hello!! Could I get your generous prediction too please?? Thank you!:)

Ooo this sounds fun :) could you have a go at mine. My 20 week scan is on the 4th feb and I will try my hardest to remember to tell you lol but you know, pregnancy brain and everything. I'll probably forget I wrote this in a min lol
Thank x

Hi please can you predict mine. My 20 week scan is on he 14th Jan!!

Please could you predict mine aswel please :) Got my 20 week scan on the 24th Jan
Thanks

Thank you MADLY :flower:
my scan is next Friday so will let you know :)
everyone thinks I'm having a girl .... I'm happy either way !! :happydance:
xx

Thanks! I think it's a boy too! Had two clairvoyants tell me I would have a boy first and I did the pendulum test and it came out a boy as did my Chinese gender predictor. All that and I have that "maternal instinct" as well. Its so strong that I could almost start buying boy stuff and my nursery design, which I wont do until I know for sure, is boy focused as well.

Could you predict what my little babe will be?
Thank you! xxx

All predicted up to date ladies and on front page :)

Thanks so much. I would be happy either way but sorta hoping girl since I already have a son. Thanks so much and I will keep you posted! Also for my girl preediction was it a strong one or so so???

Can you predict me please (I'm team yellow)? :flower:

Just seen this thread in my updates thingie am not in 2md tri :wacko:
but can i have a prediction?
am NEVER the one to ask annoying anyone but this has me curious :flower:
xx

Oh, I do hope your right :) me and OH want a boy. But all his family have girls first, so it wasn't looking good :) fingers crossed!!
I'll keep you posted when I have the scan

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind trying to predict mine? Thanks :)

Thanks so much. I would be happy either way but sorta hoping girl since I already have a son. Thanks so much and I will keep you posted! Also for my girl preediction was it a strong one or so so???

I see :pink: but then :blue: now this could mean your son or another :blue: after :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->