• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

oooh thanks but i hope ur wrong as would love a pink one this time xxx

OOOoooOOO our very own Mystic Mad ;)))) Can't wait to see how many you get right. You could consider a career change if you get loads n loads.

HUGS I know mine but havent revealed yet on here, feel free to have a go if you feel the urge ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:pink: hon :)

Thanks so much. I would be happy either way but sorta hoping girl since I already have a son. Thanks so much and I will keep you posted! Also for my girl preediction was it a strong one or so so???

I see :pink: but then :blue: now this could mean your son or another :blue: after :pink:

That's rele cool thanks Hun if it means blue after pink that would be great cause if this is a girl I'm hoping for another boy after this one thanks hun I'm very excited if it's either especially a girl

Oooh would you guess what I'm having! Scan is on 25th Jan x

Thank you, just what I wanted to hear!! All of my family says it's a girl & so do most of the prediction tests!! Keeping my fingers crossed for baby girl!!!
MADLYTTC you are too kind:cloud9:!!

Hi, any chance you can predict my little one's gender???? Thanking you. :thumbup:
Wisdom

May I have one pleaassseeee :) pretty please x

You can guess mine too! I have no clue and am staying :yellow:

xXx

hi had my scan, im on team pink!! for the 3rd time.. so sorry but you were not right for me. thanks any way i was hoping blue

please can you predict mine!! Im stayin team yellow but i would still love to know xxx

Hi Madly, could u please guess mine??? I remember u from ttc, i was ttcal last year. Well i am back again and gotten passed my last milestone. it would be great if u could have a guess for me. Good luck with rest of ur pregnancy xx

hi can you prodict for me please? i am not gonna find out till the birth so does this matter?

Hi, if you are still predicting could you please do me?? I am due June 24th, we're staying team yellow. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->