• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Sorry hun but I found out I am team pink today! x x

Thanks for updating me hon...sorry I didnt predict correctly :dohh:

No worries sweetheart, thank you for having a go!

I have thought all along it was a little lady, but then all last night I dreamed of baby boys lol...

The three lines on the screen was definite confirmation though, no dangly bits in sight!

x x

Please could you give me one :)

Thank you.

I'd love one too :) Not sure if you need any info?

hi could you please guess mine i would love to know thank you

Hiya you predicted me a boy which i thought was right as kept thinking it was a boy turns out its a girl thanks for my prediction though

... TWINS?! :shrug: Oh lordy there were no twins in the first ultrasound...

Here you go Ladies

mommyof3co :pink: I am getting strong :blue: vibes which am relating to yours sons but def see :pink:

mummy202 :blue:

Hi there - new to the forum today but wondering if you can have a go at predicting mine if poss? Haven't got date for 20 week scan through yet but am 14 weeks today so hopefully not too long! Thank you :flower:

Yay girl!! I officially love you haha. We will find out on the 17th :)

Here you go Ladies.....

kelly86 :blue:
kstone3 :pink:

Only 15 more left....I have decided to stop at 200 until we see if any of these predicitions are correct :)

ooooops hon typo so sorry was suppose to be :blue: :dohh:

Oh no worries! We actually thought in the early days about twins... ;) So I was just thinking oh crap doctors missed the second one and there are two in there!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! lol :haha:

Thank you for the prediction! :D

ooooops hon typo so sorry was suppose to be :blue: :dohh:

Oh no worries! We actually thought in the early days about twins... ;) So I was just thinking oh crap doctors missed the second one and there are two in there!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! lol :haha:

Thank you for the prediction! :D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell I def meant :blue: but then am hoping the typo isnt a `sign` iykwim :wacko:

OOOoooOOO our very own Mystic Mad ;)))) Can't wait to see how many you get right. You could consider a career change if you get loads n loads.

HUGS I know mine but havent revealed yet on here, feel free to have a go if you feel the urge ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"