• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Could you read me please please please? :flower: I am dying to know! Thank you!!!:flower:

Ooh would love it if you could predict me! thanks!

Hey madly Hun,pllllleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeee predict my little wriggler xx

Just had my scan and they said very probably a girl! So you were right!

Just had my scan and they said very probably a girl! So you were right!

:wohoo: Congrats Mya hon and Team :pink:

All updated Ladies and on the front page :thumbup:

Sorry ACCMummyof2 I didnt predict correctly :dohh:

Thats all the predicitons I can manage right now Ladies but once we start getting some gender confirmations I will do some more :thumbup:

Thank you.. You have predicted a boy :) all my family think a boy aswel, but will let you know once i have my scan. Thanks again :)

oh thank you MADLYTTC i will let you know hopefully in June if you was right or not but i have had alot telling me its gonna be a boy

Had my anatomy today, and they say girl! Seems you were right! ;)

I have a feeling it will be a boy aswell but I really want a girl!!

Thanks xx

Hi... am I too late?? Don't suppose you can predict me please :D

It's amazing how many you got right!!

Here you go Ladies....

Tonnilou :pink: :shrug:

LOVE the prediction for me hunnie thankyou loads as hubs and I have always always had a baby girl in any dreams we have had. However when I fell pregnant I dreamt about a baby boy peeing on my purple mulberry bag bhuahahaha and according to the scans we are on team :blue: soooooooo ya never know for sure until they arrive but we are super excited and loved up with our little son already. Maybe I am still destined to have a girl next?

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

MADLYTTC thanks for the prediction hun. :) x

i find out on the 24th :)) i've been thinking girl all along, and other predictions and things ive checked all say girl too, and this pregnancy is as awful so far as my little girl was, i have 2 older boys and my pregnancies with them were a breeze, so i am thinking girl, which would be nice for my daughter, and on the pocket as we have all the girls stuff we need, have a gender scan with babybond on the 24th, so will update, fingers crossed x

Well as the title suggests Ladies :winkwink:

I am part of the Mother of all Conception Graduation clan (although I dont have enough space in my siggy for the badge :lol:) You`ve probably seen us around in 1st/2nd tri :thumbup: and for a little bit of fun I decided to predict the gender of our babies :haha: Well so far I have managed to guess all 8 genders correctly of thoses Ladies who had had a gender scans :dance: Since all our friends started a baby boom way back in 2004 I have only ever incorrectly guess one gender wrongly :wacko: Now I am curious as to wether I am only able to do this correctly for people I know well iykwim because myself and the other grads have grown very close over the last few months or wether I can do this correctly for anyone :shrug:

Now please be warned this is a bit of fun and in no way is it meant to indicated that the gender I predict is the gender that your baby will def be :winkwink: but I will have a damn good try :) I dont need any information from you as I seem to manage to do this purely on instinct :shrug:please just post if you havent yet had your gender scan and would like me to have a go :thumbup:

Heres a list of the Ladies I have correctly predicted and those who I have predicted for who are yet to have there babys gender confirmed :flower:
kelzyboo :pink: :shrug:

hey i have my scan on the 5th jan can u predict mine plz everyone sez mothers intuition but i av NO idea!
would love to know what you think x

i had my scan today BUT lil monkey wouldnt let us see or do all the measurements/checks they have to do! so im going back anytime within the next 10days so will post u then with what gender baby is! sorry but the lil monkey is playin the sonographer up haha! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->