• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Is it to late for me ? sorry i havent been on for a couple of weeks x

Just had my scan and they said very probably a girl! So you were right!

:wohoo: Congrats Mya hon and Team :pink:

All updated Ladies and on the front page :thumbup:

Sorry ACCMummyof2 I didnt predict correctly :dohh:

Thats all the predicitons I can manage right now Ladies but once we start getting some gender confirmations I will do some more :thumbup:

Thank-you very much for your prediction :D

I too am near enough 100% sure i am having another boy... for various reasons.

-My scan
-My earlier scan because boys take longer to mature
-My ring - i do pendulum dowsing and was predicted a girl throughout and had my girl with my first and a boy for my little boy who was indeed a boy
-The pregnancy, i didn't suffer morning sickness with India and it was a breeze, Joseph i had bad morning sickness and the pregnancy was awful
-You predicted me a boy
-The red cabbage gender prediction test has predicted a boy twice so far :D :D

I'm pretty sure you're correct ;) although i wanted another girl i've known from the start beanie was blue!!! xx
x :thumbup:

madly! i would love for you to guess mine!! I dont find out till Janurary 10th and I have been dieing to find out for the past 18 weeks! :thumbup:

OMG correct for me i am having a girl!!!!....thanks for the correct prediction xx

Madly I will definitely update you in 9 days time!! Will be very interesting to see what percentage you have in correct predictions :happydance:

Thanks for the prediction! I'll let you know in a few months time! :)

OMG correct for me i am having a girl!!!!....thanks for the correct prediction xx

:wohoo: for another correct prediction and another Team :pink: at that....congrats to you lulu35 hon :)

hi could you do mine my scans not till feb 10th im dying to know!!

Hi could you guess my bean. I was embarrassed to ask the technician but would like to know I'll let u know if u were right in two weeks. X I'm due June 11 2011 currently 17+5. Thanks xxx

I've said :pink: since I found out I was pregnant. I've got a name picked, bedding sorted. At one point I was going to buy some girly outfits until DH reminded me that we havent had it confirmed! Oops!

Lets hope its right! I'll find out Feb 3rd so will update you!

MADLY YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madly - love what your doing here. Could you please predict me? Have my gender scan at 20 weeks in middle of February. Thanks!!

hi madlii u seem to be in demand lol so reminding u of the forgotten one(s) ME lollllllll xxx

Madly you were right for me too....It's a boy!!! :)

Oh my goodness! If you have the time I would love a prediction! :) i am going for my scan on the 17th.

oh i am so tempted to find out at the scan if your right or not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->