Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

No idea TBH i have had a few 'symptoms' but i just dont trust them because of everything else going on and the fact we only DTD 3 times since the MC.

It only takes once Hun. When are you going to test xx

Will test monday morning i think or Sunday if the shopping arrives before i have to pee!

Good luck honey have everything crossed for you (except my legs!).

xxx

Good luck Hun xxx
Well my af came yesterday but it's really really light today sorry tmi I haven't even filled a pad what the hell is going on

sounds a bit confusing cla - maybe AF will return to normal tomorrow. I have had a few weird AFs since the ectopica last year and on one of them AF was really light first day, full on second day and third day she was gone! Sorry if thats TMI but it was really odd!

GL for the testing Razcox.

I am going TTC mad just bought 20 digital OPKs on ebay last night and been in the shops today and bought 3 HPTs cause they were on special offer! TTC is expensive too!

xxx

My last af was really strange. 5 days early, 3 days super light, 3 days of the heaviest I've ever, ever had, and lasted 7 days. It was crazy.

GL everyone I'm still waiting :( no such luck my way no BFP yet...I know its early though!

There's still time Andrea. I didn't get mine until AF was due.

Wow mellofishey, I can't believe you're 18 weeks already. Almost halfway there!

Hmmm we appear to have moved - tonight this thread is in the TWW section AND in the TTC groups and discussions section! How did that happen? Where are we going to end up???

Hope everyone is well. I am waiting for AF to leave and then its another LONG TWW until ovulation!

xxx

Morning all!!

AF has arrived here this morning but had a big temp drop the last two days so i knew she was coming. Now back to normal and back to TTC, just to to reset my CBFM and try to remember which days to take my soy!

Good Luck Raz...

I know..I can't believe I'm this far either...ultrasound is set for next Wed. so just 9 more days of not knowing what we're having...I hope baby is cooperative! I'm anxious to know!

Raz I hope you get a possitive test soon Hun xx

Hi everyone,

How are you all getting on - any more BFPs yet?

I had my 12 weeks scan today and everything went really well xx

Awww thats lovely Wifey.

Nope no more BFP's unfortunatly, we gotta be due another one soon girls?!

xxx

congratulations on the scan wifey great news.

Mellofishy can't wait to hear what you are having - have you ot any 'feelings' or suspicions about what you are having?

Magpies I agree we must be due a BFP soon but it won't be me it is still 2 weeks til I ovulate let alone get into the 2ww. Although i am busy with work for the next 2 weekends so that should make it go quicker!

Hows everyone else doing in their cycles - anyone near ovulating?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->