Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

lol i doubt that with the last pregnacy we didnt DTD from the time of the BFP until after my scan at 11 weeks showed it had all gone wrong. I jumped him that night i was so deprived!

I don't know if we will be DTD when I get my BFP.

See how I feel I guess??

xx

He ain't getting nothing until the baby will be born so he will have to use his hand lol

We were both too scared too, and if anything bad have happened i would have blamed myself for DTD even though i know its safe and wouldnt have been the cause . .

We've DTD a handful of times since my :bfp: but my once really high sex drive is all gone. I have no interest or energy since I got pregnant.

Hopefully it comes back Hun and you will both be at it like rabbits lol

OK...I have a Question :( my AF is due today an my temp is still way high and BFN :( on my test whats wrong?

I was wondering where you was hiding. I haven't got a clue Hun on temps xx

Thanks chicka-cla :) ;) I gotta call the dr. as soon as AF comes and according to my temps shes not coming and the dr is gonna wonder where I AM LOL Sorry I had a REALLY bad day emotional breakdowns etc. and I figured AF was on her way but apparently shes hiding :) lol

Nope no line at all even went out an got a FRER to make sure.....and NOTHING.....Oh well I feel achy in my hips so I guess shes gonna show just late tonight probably while sleeping an tomorrow morning temp will dip like crazy :(

Sorry Andrea. Heres to next month!!

Is it your little mans 2nd birthday today? Happy birthday to him and you mummy!!

My boobs are hurting already!! Lol. 1DPO. Gotta love it. Least I know I deffo ov'd now anyway.

xxx

His birthday was Monday :) I can't believe hes TWO lol makes me feel OLDER....but the other one is gonna be EIGHT and I can't even believe that.....hes still my little baby boy just all growing up on me :(

His birthday was Monday :) I can't believe hes TWO lol makes me feel OLDER....but the other one is gonna be EIGHT and I can't even believe that.....hes still my little baby boy just all growing up on me :(

Awwww. Its just you ticker makes it look like today! Haha.

You will have another baby soon before you know it.

Would you like another boy? Or a girl for a change?

xxx

I don't care what it is long as its healthy baby :) lol.....and if its not I'm done having babies and going to take care of one who needs me most :) I'm so tempted to just freaking say IM PREGNANT and live with it until I get anything else to prove me wrong LOL...I'm going insane over here wondering where she is ???? Is it really possible to not be testing positive at 14dpo???

Here is a late birthday wish for your little boy, I hope he had a good day and soz about the bfn it might just be to early

hey ladies - lots of gossip on here today! Cla and Magpies - my DH is the same - I try not to tell him when I ov so he doesn't feel the pressure but he just guesses since I jump on him all the time in the week or so before!

I just point out that he complains when I dont make an effort and that shuts him up!

Doing the SMEP again this month so he is sure to notice what I am up to soon - all that BDing!

Andrea - praying its a late BFP and AF stays away xxx

An update----LOL THERE IS NO UPDATE :) I'm still NOT PREGNANT and still have no AF :) lol hmph what to do about it now....I have a slight back ache but nothing suggesting :witch: sooooo I guess to another couple of days to waiting I'm going to not test tomorrow if at all possible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->