Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I've tested and bfn , I didn't expect anything else lol

Thanks for the pmA but I've been spotting brown and red for the last couple of days so I know there is nothing in there :(

Hi Girls :hi:

I just wanted to pop in to say I love the new thread name. PMA all the way!

I hope you all get your BFP very soon.

:flower:

I'm alright mag I know nothing would happen this cycle as it's the first month since the chemical.
Is anybody fed up of ttc? I just feel drained from it

Thanks raisin.

I'm fed up of it cla. It's mentally draining.

Xxx

The thought of another session lol
I'm to old for this

Raisin when's the scan Hun

On Monday! I need a bit of your PMA because I'm so scared I will go and they will say I'm having another mc. :nope: I have had extremely bad IBS flare-ups and had to go the hospital today. Dr thinks baby will be ok but I need to wait until Monday to find out.

Are you still doing SMEP? Don't be disheartened. I know ttc is hard but keep your PMA that you will get your BFP very very soon! [-o<

I'm keeping everything crossed for you Hun. And I can't wait to see the pic, don't forget to post it on here I love seeing little babies xx

Im young and im starting to feel I can't be bothered anymore. Lol.

Xx

Im young and im starting to feel I can't be bothered anymore. Lol.

Xx

I'm 30 September and I think I've had enough sex, why can't we do it when we are a sleep

:hugs: good luck Raisin.

When I got fed up with TTC and stopped trying, it happened. Just DTD when you want to ladies. Fx

Hey girls.....its been one heck of a day......I am so teary eyed an just totally in my own little world my daddy has been gone almost 3 years and its got me down a lot today for some reason. Its my little guys birthday this weekend I sure hope I can purk myself up some but its going to be hard.

The appointment with the FS went AMAZING I couldn't have asked that it gone any better. She said she was concerned because of the pains and spotting between periods and that my cycles are really short. I do know this cycle I ovulated off my left fallopian tube! That was a plus she found NOTHING wrong with me on the ultrasound but wants to do a endometrial biopsy......soooooooo she wouldn't do it today because she thinks I'm already pregnant or going to be for some reason she said she had a bad feeling about going into my cervix and sucking the biopsy out today....so she said IF I start my period to call her and let her know as soon as so she can do the biopsy the week after to see if I have endometriosis and if thats negative she'll do laproscopy! I'm kind of scared but finally knowing I am getting somewhere either way this cycle if AF comes I get more tests and if AF doesn't come I have found the perfect OB/GYN and am very very happy! I am HAPPY but feeling awful I have the worst heartburn ever feels like I'm going to throw up.....blah have had it a few days an today my bb's have sharp shooting pains in them.....I hope everyone has a great night ...HUGS EVERYONE! Apparently if I don't have a pregnancy this cycle there will be no chance next cycle because no sexual intercourse 14 days after procedure

LOOKS A LITTLE PAINFUL OMG lets PRAY I don't have to have this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchZAuGI22s

Good luck Raisin i'm sure everything will be fine x

Temp dropped here this morning so think that AF is round the corner, first one since end Sept! Will be back TTC then and hoping to get another BFP before my DH's birthday in April.

Good morning girls sorry about that video I finally figured out I had to put the link in the middle of the spoiler for it to work...woopsy sorry it showed up big time on screen didn't mean for it to :(:blush:

Anyways figured my temps would dip or something for the heck of it today but still not at all they are climbing on up :) :happydance:

Attachments

• www.fertilityfriend.com.png
    www.fertilityfriend.com.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79