• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

PGD is Pre implantaton Genetic Diagnosis (sp?) they would take a cell from the fertilized eggs before implantation to check they were normal rather then effected by my translocation.

It's brill how they can do things like that now.

Great news Razcox, good luck. I hope you get your appointment soon!

How are you feeling Milosmum?

I've been testing every single morning but its really wearing me down I'm really DOWN an low this cycle :( I try not to be....but its month 11 and I just feel its NEVER going to happen....I know some have tried longer than me but its just really stressful this month for some reason. I'm all teary eyed tonight :( an not feeling so good.....have a horrible headache :( maybe its good news that all these crazy symptoms an my bb's don't hurt as bad as normal I wonder if I didn't Ovulate although I feel I really had to have......I'll test in the morning just for fun to keep myself sane :) an I'll post it on here tomorrow morning :) FX to all of us girls :)

Hey all, little update from me. Went to see the gentics people yesterday and they have said we would be entitled to a round of IVF with PGD at Birmingham :happydance: So we have started the ball rolling with that and will keep TTC in the mean time.

How is veryone else doing?

Awwwwwwwwwesome news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Please keep us updated, so excited for you.

xxxx

andrea im so sorry you are feeling down, hun i know how you feel about how long it is taking to get pregnant. ive had 3 pregnanceys and im still here with nothing 21months on. we will get there xxx

Awww Cla :hugs: :hug: I think this is my month my temps are usually up an down an LOOK AT THEM IM IN SHOCK!

Ok so my bloody CBFM is going out the window!!! It keeps asking me to POAS and i am not doing it anymore and pissing my money away . . . I reset it and now its saying high EVERYDAY! I didnt get a peak even though the 2nd line was really dark about a week an a 1/2 ago and it would normally have said it was a peak. Getting so POed with it!!

Raz I'm sorry Hun I haven't got a clue with those, I buy my opks off eBay xx

RAzcox - that sounds amazingly clever and would be so reassuring for you, really hope you get an appointment asap x

Andrea - I like those temps this month FXed for you honey x

Cla - keep up the PMA I am sure you will get your forever baby xxx

Auntbug - I am doing fine thanks - more or less all day nausea but no actual vomiting thankfully. boobs ache but not as bad as they were otherwise nothing exciting to report! Still another week til I see the midwife and it is really dragging by then it will still be another 4 weeks til our 12 week scan and hopefully we can tell people - just seems sooooo far away!

Hope everyone else is well xxx

I'm having achy hips like AF is coming...but emmm its NOT time for her??? I don't understand an feels like a stabby pain in my right side :( ehhhh

Fingers crossed that's a good sign xxx

Thanks :) I'm trying to hang onto hope but its slipping :( feeling so outta it now :( wishing I could just get knocked up to see if its even possible to happen :( they put me on Clomid an I didn't get a check up or anything with it...I thought I was supposed to on CD 21 get a checkup an I didnt get NOTHING :( grrrr!! I'm fed up with doctors!

Not again Hun I'm sorry xxx
How's everybody else doing xxxx

doing ok Cla :)
Time is flying for me it seems...I think we finally decided on a first name yesterday!
Evan
middle name still undecided!! :)

Omg 26 weeks already where did that go. Loving the name choice xx

doing ok Cla :)
Time is flying for me it seems...I think we finally decided on a first name yesterday!
Evan
middle name still undecided!! :)

Mellofishy, that's our boy name too :thumbup: we picked names before we even got married. Evans is my MILs maiden name. Middle name will be Paul, if it's a boy. We find out on the 28th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->