• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

So nice to read everyone's progress. I pray and keep my fingers crossed that you will get your BFP VERY soon!! :thumbup:

afm - we found out on Monday that we are having a BOY! OMG it seems so real now and I am getting scared. Our little boy will be called Thomas Walter.

Keep us all updated and let's see those BFP coming in! :happydance:

Raisin congrats on your little man, have you thought of any names yet xx

God Andrea I bet you are pissed off

I was pregnant :) LOL...no wonder AF didn't show up :) Just remember girls YOUR NOT OUT SERIOUSLY UNTIL AF SHOWS!!! I am 17 dpo an got my first positive TODAY :) OMG.....LOOK HOW FAINT IT IS...an this is with not held afternoon pee I had given up on being pregnant an just wanted my period LMAO

Attachments

• ANDIPEESTICK.jpg
    ANDIPEESTICK.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 11
  • ANDIPEESTICK2.jpg
    ANDIPEESTICK2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 11
I was pregnant :) LOL...no wonder AF didn't show up :) Just remember girls YOUR NOT OUT SERIOUSLY UNTIL AF SHOWS!!! I am 17 dpo an got my first positive TODAY :) OMG.....LOOK HOW FAINT IT IS...an this is with not held afternoon pee I had given up on being pregnant an just wanted my period LMAO

Wow! Congrats!!:happydance::happydance:

Mags - sorry to hear your news but really pleased they are referring you for IVF so quickly x

Aunt bug - you must be so excited for Monday - can't wait to hear all about it x

AFM 10 weeks tomorrow still not told anyone other than DH (obviously!) and my boss so we are going to wait til after our first scan another 2 and a half weeks away!

xxx

Aunt I can't wait to know what you are having don't forget to let us know x
Milos 10 weeks already xxx

Cla..how are you doing? this cycle ok for you?
afm-I have my 28 week appt. in one week..glucose test..I have had LOTS of growing pains with this little guy all this week..lots of cramping..really uncomfortable.

28 weeks where did that go, is it dragging for you xx

it's gone by fast actually...I'm in "nesting" mode early this time..I have lots to do..I am currently going through the boys' clothes...I have one in 5T, so 4T must be stored, and my two year old is mostly in 3T, so all 2T must be packed up...ugh..clothes EVERYWHERE!! Then I need to get the baby boy clothes out and ready! 86 days or less....wow...it's going by pretty quickly!

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to pop by and see how you all are.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->