• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Auntbug frontward I bet you are over the moon xxxx

While we're very excited about our little girl, We're still praying she is healthy. I have a single umbilical artery (SUA) and a soft marker for downs (long bones are 3 weeks behind in growth). We have an amnio on Thursday to check for Trisomy 13, Trisomy 18 and downs. Lots of babies with both SUA and shorter long bones are born perfectly healthy, so we're trying to stay positive, chances are greater that our baby is fine. We'll know results on Monday, it's going to be a long week. :nope:

Oh Hun I hope the results will be ok . I bet you are worried sick, we are here for you Hun xx

Auntbug - sounds like quite a day for you - congratulations on your little girl honey x I hope your tests and results are all ok xxx

While we're very excited about our little girl, We're still praying she is healthy. I have a single umbilical artery (SUA) and a soft marker for downs (long bones are 3 weeks behind in growth). We have an amnio on Thursday to check for Trisomy 13, Trisomy 18 and downs. Lots of babies with both SUA and shorter long bones are born perfectly healthy, so we're trying to stay positive, chances are greater that our baby is fine. We'll know results on Monday, it's going to be a long week. :nope:

Sooooo exciting to have little girl :happydance: will be thinking of you next week , how you said stay positive there is big chance that your little girl is healthy little one :kiss:

Auntbug- Praying for you. I know it's difficult to stay positive at trying times, but do remember that God will not give us anything we can not handle! I will be thinking of you tomorrow...stay strong! :)

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers. The amnio went well, we should have results on Monday.

I'm glad it went well Hun , my thoughts will be with you Monday xxx

Aunt I Will be thinking of you on Monday. X

also I got little news..... still very early but I got :bfp: on 31st March :winkwink:

also I got little news..... still very early but I got :bfp: on 31st March :winkwink:
WOW!! I'm soooo happy for you!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I know you said you felt a little funny this month. I wish you a happy and healthy nine :hugs:

Congrats on the BFP hun! Tha'ts fab news :happydance:
Wishing you a happy a healthy pregnancy :flower:

congratulations butterfly - wonderful news x
Happy and healthy 9 months honey xxx

Thank you to you all. xxx
I still can't believe it myself, But I must say it is true when people say " Go on holiday, relax, enjoy and forget about making baby!" It worked with us.
I really [-o< that this little one is :cloud9:

x

I will have to try that lol

I'm sure it will happen Cla x

I also recently started to do Zumba and slimming world which was helping me to loose some weight, I lost only 6lbs but I guess it help with my hormones to get back to normal. I was trying hard not to think about making baby, but it is so difficult.

x

Aunt how did today go, I hope everything is ok xx

Great news ladies! Got results and NO chromosomal abnormalities found :happydance: :dance: :happydance: We're so releived!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->