Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Morning all.

Any news from those testing today.... i am still just about holding off! :)

x

I used a CB digi and got a 'not pregnant' so I took it apart and examined the strips (I know this isn't advisable but I couldn't help myself!) I have 4 lines, two on each testing strip. There's so much conflicting information on what this actually means, but it's given me a glimmer of hope! Af still nowhere to be seen.
X

i took my test apart for first time taking a test apart this morning :haha: oooo it felt so good :rofl: but still nothing:wacko:

What test was it??

Well, you know I just said an Evap would be better than nothing at this point..........I just went back to my dressing gown to fish out the test from 5.30am and there is a pink second line on it! Its not thick, infact very thin!

Ive never had an evap before - so is this my first??????

i think i had a line on 2 of my tests yesterday and i was thinking maybe evap

This is the pic girls!

Im trying realy hard not to get excited as like I said before - all my preggers feelings have gone today and this line appreard after the time limit!

What do you think? Is it an EVAP?? :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG00397-20100909-1132.jpg
    IMG00397-20100909-1132.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 25
cla - do you have any pics of the lines so we can compare our possible BFP/Evaps lol???

WifeyS that looks like my evap from a couple months ago... I think I kept the test... I will have a look later x

I used a CB digi and got a 'not pregnant' so I took it apart and examined the strips (I know this isn't advisable but I couldn't help myself!) I have 4 lines, two on each testing strip. There's so much conflicting information on what this actually means, but it's given me a glimmer of hope! Af still nowhere to be seen.
X

i took my test apart for first time taking a test apart this morning :haha: oooo it felt so good :rofl: but still nothing:wacko:

What test was it??

it was a tesco again i know there strong i think but was only one in to cure the urge :haha:

when are you testing ???

Im not getting at all excited, just been reading up on other peoples evaps and they look pretty similar to my own!

Im chucking this test and doing another tomorrow morning, and chucking it after the 10 mins! xx

I want to testttt... No AF pains today and my cervix is a little bit higher than yesterday. It usually plummets just before I come on though so we will see. Still quite dry CM wise :dohh:

Ladies, I don't know if any of you have seen this but thought you may find it useful.

NHS HPT Evaluation Report

I know it's a few years old but it has some good info about reliabiliy of tests etc. Some interesting info about the read-time of some tests in the first few introduction pages too.

xxx

Hello Ladies.
Well, got a :bfn: this morning.
BUT I am staying positive! As I have never done a HPT before AF was due. The witch is due anytime from Sat-Monday.
So at this point, I will test again on Saturday, unless she gets me!:growlmad:

Well I tested again today, at 2am, with a FRER and got a :bfn: :nope: I'm cd28 and think I'm 15dpo, so I'm not optimistic at all. I think :witch: is going to get me.

Hello Ladies.
Well, got a :bfn: this morning.
BUT I am staying positive! As I have never done a HPT before AF was due. The witch is due anytime from Sat-Monday.
So at this point, I will test again on Saturday, unless she gets me!:growlmad:

this is CD 26 for me...last two cycles were 29 and 30 days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->