Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Dont give up Ailey...

Although I am feeling very out.

xxx

Morning Ladies,

Im 9dpo today, my puppy woke me up at 5.30am to go out for a pee and I just couldnt resist doing a Super Drug test - BFN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think im 9dpo - but could be 10 dpo as got my first of two pos OPK last Tues, then another POS opk on Wed DTD both days.........I have a feeling that I OVd on the Wed though so that would make me 9dpo right?

I hope all that makes sense!

I feel like ive become totally obsessed - just like I did the last time we were TTC!

Good luck to everyone - lets prey we all get BFP v soon xxx

Oh plus all my "symptoms" have completely gone today! No veiny bbs, no sickness, no sore bbs, just tiredness, but thats just bcoz ive been up since 5.30 with the dog! ha x

:hi: all i know it far on in thread but can i please sneak in am 10 dpo n tested this morning n bfn :dohh: i know i early been so bought 2 clearblues as i got bfp with these last time ... will be testing sunday ....... anyone else testing then ??

am so scared as been on this rollercoster 19 months with mmc in may but i think my charts looking good :shrug: ... sending tons of :dust: to you all for our :bfp:

Clearblues arent very sensitive honey, try a first response?

xxx

ive heard that hun but DH does not believe in testing early so could only get what had local and leaflet does say 87% but am sure ill be obsessing over the 13% if bfn :haha:

we are going away monday and thats when af due so thats only reason for testing early but then if bfn will test if late as got bfp with clearblue day af was due

its fills the poas obessesion .... expensive habit :rofl:

4Magpies, I really hope so but im not going to get my hopes up! With my past three pregs ive had a very faint line on the test by now, plus just had that pregnancy feeling -I dont feel anything today - nothing at all.

from about 5 dpo up until yesterday, I felt sypltoms, I was even sick yesterday morning coming back from the meat market as couldnt stand the smell in there! But today, NOTHING at all..................

My friend, told me at the weekend that she is going to start TTC next month, only to find out on Monday that she is already 10 wks pregs! If only that was us aye girls ha ha xxxx

Oh that would be fab!!

Every pregnancy is different Wifey.

Yeah POAS addiction is expensive... more so than smoking!! Doesnt help that I will only use FRER and they arent the cheapest.... :haha:

xxx

Im off to get some FRER today - sod it! I have one Super Drug test left and then one really cheapy test that prob wont work anyway!

I have heard that Super Drug tests are more sensative that the FRER tests though! Not sure how true that is! x

You go girl... get a twin pack!!

I dont trust any other tests, had evaps on loads of others.

xxx

I keep going back to look at the test!!! Im mad - I just want to see another line ha ha! Even an evap would be better than nothing at this point ha ha ha ha

When are you testing? I think we are about the same DPO - when do you think you ovulated? Im pretty sure I Ovd on Wednesday last week but it could of been Tuesday x

I used a CB digi and got a 'not pregnant' so I took it apart and examined the strips (I know this isn't advisable but I couldn't help myself!) I have 4 lines, two on each testing strip. There's so much conflicting information on what this actually means, but it's given me a glimmer of hope! Af still nowhere to be seen.
X

I'm holding out until Monday. Going to get some cheapies today I think just in case I get a BFN, I don't want to use my decent test first just in case.

I've never had a FRER evap, I always take them apart and throw them in the outside bin with all the dog do so I am not temped to look after the time.

I have been known to root through the kitchen bin for them before. :haha:

I ovulated on tuesday night at about 8pm I think. I am going to test sunday (now OH has agreed thats okay). If I test on a week day I would have to get up at 5.00am to do it with him before he goes to work and I dont fancy that!

We only decided to start TTC on the monday!! :haha:

xxx

I used a CB digi and got a 'not pregnant' so I took it apart and examined the strips (I know this isn't advisable but I couldn't help myself!) I have 4 lines, two on each testing strip. There's so much conflicting information on what this actually means, but it's given me a glimmer of hope! Af still nowhere to be seen.
X

i took my test apart for first time taking a test apart this morning :haha: oooo it felt so good :rofl: but still nothing:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->