Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

you off to bed already 4magpies??!! i'm not so tired tonight and not feeling quesy either :(

I am sooo hating this tww...its getting on my nerves....having this weird tummy aches.....the cramps keep on shifting from one side to the other...my cp is medium.....cm was less than yesterday...till date whenever i checked my cp, i could never find the whole that others talk about...i just feel something hard...well if i dont get my BFP this month...then i guess i am gonna take some break for 2-3 months n then try from jan...my DH n i r visiting three asian countries next yr july...so if not this month...then we'll defo try from jan...hope u guys get ur bfp soon....:thumbup:

:friends: alrighty gals..have a good night! I'm off for the evening!
Anxious to test in the a.m. and to hear of others results as well!!
:dust::dust: to us all!!!!!!!!:winkwink:

I am so excited to hear the results of those of you testing tomorrow! I am trying to hold out until Friday as I am only 8 DPO today. I haven't had time to think about symptoms today - way to busy. I am sure I'll be symptom spotting tomorrow like a mad woman. Although I will say that my bbs finally have gotten sore - I can't really tell that it is any different than normal (other than it didn't happen immediately after ov).

I really hope we get loads of BFPs in this thread (sounds like we already have one - congrats!).

Hi Ladies,

Looks like we have a lot of testers tomorrow. This is my DH and my 1st cycle TTC. I'm on CD27 and AF normally shows up between now and CD32. I think I'm 15dpo, but I haven't used an OPK - so not positive. I took a test Tues am and got a :bfn: - so I've had a hard time keeping my PMA.

I'm going to try again tomorrow am, and hopefully the lot of us will get a :bfp:

FX for everyone!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

My OH didn't get me a test :dohh: And he didn't seem bothered at all that he hadn't!

Ah serene!! Damn OH!!! Grrrr... tell him I'm mad at him. :haha:

Sorry about the BFN honey, dont give up till AF is here.

xxx

And... I cant believe how big this thread has got! I hope we can all stick together if we arent sucessful!

xxx

it's a big thread alright!!!!! can't belive how many posts are on it now!!!

I just seen on another thread a girl got her BFP @ 8DPO...

Tempted much?!

xxx

ooohh....i'm 7 or 8dpo today!!! nah, im not gonna test.... you still gonna hold out til sunday?

Gonna try my hardest!! :haha:

God I have a sharp pain in my left side. Worried that if I am PG its an ectopiccc argh.

xxxx

Morning all! no other symptoms here today. still feelis like AF is on her way :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->