Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Hey ladies,

Sorry to come in so late, but I'm new to the forums! Been taking a relaxed approach to TTC so not sure when I ovulated. I have a hunch it was later on in my cycle or maybe that's wishful thinking as we BD'd more then. Anyhow, I'm due AF Sunday or Monday. Testing so far as BFN :( Although I had some spotting the day before yesterday that continued till yesterday afternoon, and some cramps. Now nothing, except the strangest feeling down below like I have just been BD'ing lol

Keeping an open mind still as If what I was experiencing was implantation, it would still be a few days before I would get a BFP.

Loads of *babydust* to everyone waiting for their BFP's this month! x

Morning Ladies!!

I can't beleive how many pages you have got throught his morning!! Keep the thread going as I am still holding out to take my first test on Monday which will be CD28. I am hoping I will get a real result then.

Serene, in one of the books I have it says that if you get thick creamy CM it means you might be getting a BFP when you test, I've been getting it along with other symptoms so trying to remain positive but also doubtful as it's my first time TTC after coming straight off the pill.

:) xx

You are pregnant wifey! Congrats, tescos are 25miu I think.

I'm not gonna test today, no point!

Welcome newbie. Nice to have another one!!

xxx

Squeal I am testing sunday, I recon it will be positive by then if it is meant to be.

xxx

I need a wee too but holding it incase I change my mind at lunch time! :haha:

xxx

I'm holding so I can test too. :rofl:

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed those tests! Atleast if it's a :bfn: I can get over it!

I need a wee too but holding it incase I change my mind at lunch time! :haha:

xxx

I wish I could pass you a SD test over the internet lol!!!!

Do you have any idea where there might be a SD near you? Look it up online hun. xx

I live nowhere near an SD, or anything really. No town centre close enough to walk :rofl:

oh ladies...my boss has just invited us all out to town with her at lunchtime to go to a needlecraft shop as we all stitch or knit...and there is an SD on the high street...but the needlecraft shop is NOT on the high street! Do I go to SD instead? Do I not because of temptation??

xxxx

Its right in town, I only get half an hour and there is no where to park.

Try and squidge it down the phone line?! :haha:

xxx

It's like temptation is being deliberately thrown in my path....:(

xxx

I'll...post you one? Problem is I am on like 4 or 5MU now and have been drinking loads of squash & tea (cos I always do) so I'm pretty diluted so probably no point testing!!!

xxx

Serene, is you friend there with the tests yet?? I *think* I cant see the cross on your inverted test pic :D

Congrats wifey on your bfp.

Ohhhhhh noooooooo, Ive started something now havent I ha ha ha!!!

Everyone want an SD test!!!

You can buy them online girls by the way - the SD website - but that no good if you want it RIGHT NOW ha ha xxx

Serene, is you friend there with the tests yet?? I *think* I cant see the cross on your inverted test pic :D

Congrats wifey on your bfp.

Thank you! Im still not 100% sure just yet!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"