Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

:cry: A lady on the pregnancy test Gallery said that she thinks its defo an EVAP as she has had one similar in the past!

I hope she is wrong

I don't now - that was a pretty dark line. I think you got your BFP.

Hello Gals!
Took me awhile to catch up this morning...but I see some of us might be knocked up! How exciting! FXed for all of us! Looks like it's gonna be a very busy and anxious weekend for most of us!!
I am at CD 27 today. My past two cycles have been 30 and 29. Still no sign of AF, so I am still hopeful. I was gonna test tomorrow..but might "try" to wait until Sunday...
:dust::dust::dust: Baby Dust for us all!!

Do we have another bunch of ladies testing tomorrow?

Hello ladies,
first of all may i say what a lovely warm friendly and open thread this is with absolutely cracking ladies. I have been stalking for a few days now and would like to say congrats to all those with BFPs.....
AF due for me today but no show yet.....FXd..... xxxx

Was that question for me cla.. if so the answer is yes yes yes..... slightly become an addict of peeing on sticks.... lol only one frst response though at 10dpo BFN and lots of cheapie one also BFNs...... lol

Yeah it was Hun, it is still early so you aren't out yet:hugs:

i so want to belive that is true but i have been doing the temp chart thing and my temps dropped the last 2 mornings........
How about you...????

God don't ask lol. I have been testing for the last 3 days and I think I saw a line but I'm putting them down to evaps . I think I must be getting line eye:dohh:

when did you see line..... today...??? show pic...gotta get my line fix....!!!
would you believe i picked my fr test out the bin saw a line got excited then went Doh out of time dummy....... lol I dont even get blessed with those chemical lines i keep hearing about....

Oh wow look at all the BFP today!! Congrats wifey, Cheree and Serene! I am so happy for you!

My temp is still up, even higher today at 98.4. Cervix medium high, closed and mediumsoft. Dry CM though, but that is VERY unusual for me as I usually have some. Crampy near my ovary, which feels like round ligament pain. I am getting really nervous to test tomorrow!

Congrats on all the bfp's!

Where's serene? have you done another test yet??

I've tested with the IC tests and got bfn's so I don't know, maybe it's too early to tell...I do have some frer in the cupboard but don't want to do them cos I think i'm out this month :(

I took my first test today, and it looks like I have a BFP ... will be testing again tomorrow. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!! (AF is due around the 13th) ....

Congratulations!! I REALLY want to test now, but I'm worried it's too early. Have good symptoms though but we shall see. They do say good things come to those who wait!

I've never tested before AF was due before and got a positive. My husband made me wait until I was a week late with my daughter. and i got a really strong positive. So I don't know if I test before that it will show up iykwim?

congrats psycow!! :thumbup:

aileymouse...same here. I never tested BEFORE AF was due. Always when she was a day late. The :witch: is due for me anytime between tomorrow and Monday. I am trying to hold out until Sunday to test. I tested yesterday and it was negative. Today I am feeling pretty good..considering yesterday I thought AF was coming...and she still might! Who knows!

Serene - my FRER was neg but my SD was BFP so dont give up yet honestly.

Im terrified that Ill test again in the morning and ill get a BFN - I can honestly see it happening! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->