Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I'm going for a wee so I am not tempted. Hopefully my FRER will come tomorrow morning and they will arrive to late for FMU or SMU and then I have no choice but to test sunday!

Going away from my desk now girls. Have some stuff to sort in another deparment. Be back later, might go over the other dealership though so wont be able to get on here.

Serene if I PM you my no will you text me you FRER result?

xxxx

Yeah, I looked at online ordering...£5.50 for next day or otherwise 3-4 working days? Pah whatever! 3-4 days time AF will be here! I think I am going to try and go at lunchtime, then waste a test peeing with dilute wee! Are the early result ones on offer (think it was mentioned earlier, 4 for 8 quid or something)? Couldn't see any offers online...

xxx

Yeah, I looked at online ordering...£5.50 for next day or otherwise 3-4 working days? Pah whatever! 3-4 days time AF will be here! I think I am going to try and go at lunchtime, then waste a test peeing with dilute wee! Are the early result ones on offer (think it was mentioned earlier, 4 for 8 quid or something)? Couldn't see any offers online...

xxx

In the store yesterday it was two twin packs for £8.00 or one twin pack for £4.90/£4.50 I think!

Ill look onllie for you too and see what I can find. xxx

Congrats Serene and Wifey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serene - I definitely see the line in the inverted pic. :bfp:

I think this is going to turn out to be a very lucky thread! So those of you waiting to test keep up that PMA!!!! :thumbup:

Here is my saga with tests: On Wednesday night (8 DPO) I tested with a Target brand test (blue dye) and got a very faint line. Tested yesterday with a FRER and got a very very faint line. This morning, I tested again with a FRER and its a hint darker - YAY!!! I'm calling a :bfp:, but I can't find my flipping camera! I'll look for it tonight after work. :happydance:

Since I had an early mc last month I am not putting a ticker up until my line is DARK.

Thanks WifeyS...I looked on the SD website but they didn't mention any offers. Will pop in at lunch I think and see what is in store.

xxx

Thanks WifeyS...I looked on the SD website but they didn't mention any offers. Will pop in at lunch I think and see what is in store.

xxx

Yep defo best to look in store.........theres no offers online at all! Thats not fair is it! xxc

Congrats Serene and Wifey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Serene - I definitely see the line in the inverted pic. :bfp:

I think this is going to turn out to be a very lucky thread! So those of you waiting to test keep up that PMA!!!! :thumbup:

Here is my saga with tests: On Wednesday night (8 DPO) I tested with a Target brand test (blue dye) and got a very faint line. Tested yesterday with a FRER and got a very very faint line. This morning, I tested again with a FRER and its a hint darker - YAY!!! I'm calling a :bfp:, but I can't find my flipping camera! I'll look for it tonight after work. :happydance:

Since I had an early mc last month I am not putting a ticker up until my line is DARK.

Congrats!

Ive had 3 MC now and one was a very early one, so like you, I wont be putting a ticker up just yet!

xx

Hi girlies:flower:, Af was due today and she hasnt yet showed her ugly face:happydance: i usually come on through the night or early morning lol but everytime i go to the loo i am scared to look:haha:. Tested yesterday and was BFN :cry:, so going to hold off a couple more days if AF hasnt shown xx

Congrats!

Ive had 3 MC now and one was a very early one, so like you, I wont be putting a ticker up just yet!

xx

Thanks! I just hope this one sticks - I'm not getting any younger! I also had a mc at 10 weeks several years ago. I am tempted to just stay in TWW until I get past 10 weeks - am I crazy? Besides, I don't want to move over to First trimester just yet - I have to stay on this thread a while longer to see everyone else get their BFP. :winkwink:

Hi girlies:flower:, Af was due today and she hasnt yet showed her ugly face:happydance: i usually come on through the night or early morning lol but everytime i go to the loo i am scared to look:haha:. Tested yesterday and was BFN :cry:, so going to hold off a couple more days if AF hasnt shown xx

sounds promising! Good luck!

x
Congrats!

xx

Thanks! I just hope this one sticks - I'm not getting any younger! I also had a mc at 10 weeks several years ago. I am tempted to just stay in TWW until I get past 10 weeks - am I crazy? Besides, I don't want to move over to First trimester just yet - I have to stay on this thread a while longer to see everyone else get their BFP. :winkwink:

Im defo stay put if its ok with everyone else. I do not fancy moving anywhere at the moment and like you I want to see how everyone else gets on this month.

:cry: A lady on the pregnancy test Gallery said that she thinks its defo an EVAP as she has had one similar in the past!

I hope she is wrong

OMG I feel like I'm going to come on :dohh:

Where is the luck in this thread? :rofl:

wow, lots of :bfp: while I was sleeping. Hopefully it rubs off on me too!

I'll test again tomorrow am - now I'm 16dpo, CD29 with no sign of :witch:, but 2 :bfn:

fx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I..erm...MAY have been to SD at lunch and...well..MIGHT now have 4 early tests....

xxx

I am NOT going to give in today...notnotnot!! Magies would long-distance murder me for one!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"