• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

If you think you ought to be able to feel it just from the description then check this out! Fascinating stuff but I'm surprised we're not all in agony!!

xxx

Very cool!

Magpies - I am sorry you have pain when you ov. I guess I am lucky to feel nothing! :hugs:

Hi Ladies! I'm new to Baby and Bump. I am due for AF on Sept 11th if my luteal phase cooperates. I have very sore boobs so I am nervous! I already have children so I am pretty in tune with my body and I do not often have sore breasts unless I am pregnant. I did have it happen once with swollen tender and blue veined breasts and AF showed, so I don't think I can rely on it. (however it could have been an early MC before + could show). I have a headache today and I have been feeling sleepy the last two nights earlier than normal. I lost my last pregnancy at 5 wks 5 yrs ago and if I am pregnant I will feel very blessed. I am 39.

Hi Ladies! I'm new to Baby and Bump. I am due for AF on Sept 11th if my luteal phase cooperates. I have very sore boobs so I am nervous! I already have children so I am pretty in tune with my body and I do not often have sore breasts unless I am pregnant. I did have it happen once with swollen tender and blue veined breasts and AF showed, so I don't think I can rely on it. (however it could have been an early MC before + could show). I have a headache today and I have been feeling sleepy the last two nights earlier than normal. I lost my last pregnancy at 5 wks 5 yrs ago and if I am pregnant I will feel very blessed. I am 39.

Sevenladybugs, I hope it is good news for you!

Unfortunately I think I'm out. I woke up several times last night with bad cramps, similar to AF cramps. I dont really have many other symptoms and am 5DPO now. This is my first cycle since my early mc in July. I want my BFP so badly but with the cramps and no symptoms I dont think it looks promising. Has anyone else had bad cramps?

I am only 3dpo but feeling very sick today, think its a bit early for me though.

5dpo cramps could be implantation... dont give up yet.

Ladybugs welcome and good luck! :kiss:

Mita: I am naturally blonde but dye mine black! :haha:

xxx

wow...mita, your hair is beautiful!! Jealous!

I started feeling queasy and dizzy in the car on the way to work this morning, similar (but not as bad) to the first thing that gave me a heads up to something being not right when I found out that I was pg with Felix (I was on the Pill so not expecting it, the nausea & dizziness when I was ont he bus continued and worsened over time, eventually i got to being 2 weeks late so tested and taa-daa pg!). Totally sure it's just coincidence but still...!

Ladybugs - welcome and good luck to you!!

xxx

lol only 5!! So it's all a coincidence! Here is my chart for this cycle so far

xxx

I don't have any symptoms, but I have a bit of period type pain, so I reckon that's me out this month. Not holding out much hope :(

mind you, just looking at my ticker, that's exactly how I'm feeling today...but they are the same symptoms as AF.... :/

I don't have any symptoms, but I have a bit of period type pain, so I reckon that's me out this month. Not holding out much hope :(

Same here. Was up during the night with terrible cramps :cry:

lol I am trying but my chart isn't looking hopeful...my temps were higher this many days past Ov last month and I wasn't pg then!!

xxx

lol I am trying but my chart isn't looking hopeful...my temps were higher this many days past Ov last month and I wasn't pg then!!

xxx

Let's try stay positive :thumbup:
Last time I was pregnant I did 3 tests when AF was due and all came up BFN. I was convinced I wasnt pregnant, no symptoms etc and then I did another test just because I wanted to use the pack up, not expecting it, but it came up BFP!

Let's be hopeful if it's at all possible?! :wacko:

I'm hopeful because its my 1st month I think. :haha:

I'm determined not to test before AF is due.

xxx

xxx

Me too (not testing before AF) but it's really going to test my willpower!! I am not sure if I'm due AF on 11 or 12 Sept so I will test on 11. I think I am finding it hard to stay positive because of my recent loss in July :cry: I want to be pregnant again so badly it's unbearable!

xxx

Me too (not testing before AF) but it's really going to test my willpower!! I am not sure if I'm due AF on 11 or 12 Sept so I will test on 11. I think I am finding it hard to stay positive because of my recent loss in July :cry: I want to be pregnant again so badly it's unbearable!

i know how you feel hun, i want a baby so much to help me heal after i lost my baby at 17weeks:cry:

I lost my bean 2 years ago and have been waiting for my OH to be ready ever since....

I cant wait to be pregnant again.

I had my MC @ 5 weeks.

xxx

So sorry for your losses ladies :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member