• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

:dust: baby dust for all!! I gotta run some errands..until next time!

Hi i am 6 dpo today (9/2/10) so I'm due for AF on 9/11. I ovulated day 27 so this cycle has been a long one for me and if I calculated everything correctly it will be a 41 day cycle. My luteal phases are usually 14 days so we shall see! The tww is just the worst!

I am amazed by women who can feel when and from which side they ovulate. I tried to pay close attention this month and thought I had some twinges on the left, but honestly I don't even really know where my ovaries are! It was probably more likely that I had a bit of indigestion :dohh: From reading a description of how the egg breaks out of the folicle and is released from the ovary, you would think all of us could feel it, but not me. :shrug:

If you think you ought to be able to feel it just from the description then check this out!! Fascinating stuff but I'm surprised we're not all in agony!!

xxx

Everyone is different, I would rather not feel it and have 2 healthy tubes and ovarys! :haha:

xxx

Thats awesome carreg!!

See mine has to fight through my scar tissue on my left to get out so thats why I get so much pain.

Pain lasts for about half and hour and I am tender for a couple of hours.

xxx

Don't envy you at all magpies, sounds horrible :(

xxx

It actually takes my breath away... I had to have a bath on tuesday night to try and take the edge off... it hurts to move! But at least I know my body is working and when the persona says I am ov'ing I am actually ov'ing.

I never realised eggs were that big!!

Hope I caught mine!!

xxx

Hi all, how's the wait?! lol

I'm totally fed up of baby making now. I just feel like actually getting a bfp is a million miles away :(

I don't feel like we have done enough this month. If it's not this month for me I'm going to buy OPK's and do the sperm meets egg method :)

I woke up this morning feeling like I wasnt pregnant...its werid..i dunno..it sucks cause the symptoms that I thought I had havent been there today :(

On the other hand, not too sure what you guys believe in but my sister unexpectedly passed away in April and since then she sends my butterflies so I know shes around. The past couple of days I swear Ive seen like 5 butterflies in a day..I dunno my heart tells my its cause she trying to let me know I am preggers but again...this whole thing is in my mind..I hate waiting i wish I could just know its a no so that I can stop thinking about it..

ps. what the sperm meets egg method?

Sooo my temps took a huge hile this morning from 98.1 to 99.8 Im not sure if its related to my tetanus shot the other night or not i am hoping its related to implanation tho if its high tommorow like that i can probly say its not related ot my tetanus shot. So far tons of creamy cm fatigue nausea and headache is my only symptoms:hugs:

Well I've started to spot more, so I'm out . This spotting pisses me off

Im sorry cla...im wondering if your just having implantation bleeding..i know it can sometimes happen for more then one day

Thanks for that Hun. I have been like this for over 4 years and I even got pregnant last year but sadly lost the baby at 17weeks so when I spot it really gets me down

wow thats tough :( im sorry..im keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Hopefully this month will acutally be the month

at 5 DPO, the only "symptom" that is noticeable to me is I'm HUNGRY!! But it's too early...

wow thats tough :( im sorry..im keeping my fingers crossed for you!! Hopefully this month will acutally be the month

Thankyou Hun . I hope it's all our monthxx

cla ... sorry to hear that you feel out this month :hugs:

Ruskie - things are sounding good for you. Fx'd that your temp stays high!

Ruskie good news on high temp! Keep us updated!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->