Make new friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean though, I don't like it either but love getting all the christmas ideas :muaha:

I will also only keep the ladies that I talk to and at the minute that is just about everyone !!! lol I just have a lot to say

I don't mind having people I don't talk to as I rarely talk to anyone! I love seeing everyone's status' though and their cute LOs :D

I feel a bit awkward commenting on peoples status etc as I half expect people to turn round and go who are you.

Oh God I'll comment on anyone's.. I hope that's not what they're thinking!! :haha:

Oh comment away on mine! I like a good natter...

I sometimes feel a bit awkward like I'm butting in LOL

I talk to everybody and anybody, sometimes I will be having a full conversation with someone and then think who is she ?? LoL But its good to talk :) x

Jo-Anne Herschell, I go by Jo, there is only one of me, last I checkd anyway lol.

Profile pic is the three kids on th sofa

I have to ask, is anyone sick of my photos yet ?? :haha::haha:

Nooo. You're photos are fab and your boy is gorgeous. Do you have a high spec camera??

My camera is crap. It's 14mp but OH's phone takes better photos. and my battery compartment is buggered and won't stay shut. :'[

Nooo. You're photos are fab and your boy is gorgeous. Do you have a high spec camera??

My camera is crap. It's 14mp but OH's phone takes better photos. and my battery compartment is buggered and won't stay shut. :'[

Its a DSLR, a Nikon D5100. I LOVE it :blush: and I am sure you can tell from my fb I use it ALOT :blush: :haha:

I love your photos Sabby! I also love your Florida pics! We are planning to go too so are saving like crazy, I can't wait to see your pics when you get back from your holls next year :D

i love your photos sabby, your florida pics are making me far too jealous! best be room in your case for me :)

my facebook links in my sig xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann