Make up help please

DCS

Reaction score
So last summer i got matched to macs studio sculpt foundation in nc37( i think it was nc37 atleast, its worn off the tube and iv binned the box, im quite certain its nc37) anyway im running very low, and with baby being due today i do t fancy stopping in town to get them to paint my face. So do i need to get matched up again?

And can anyone tell me what shade i would be in other cheaper brands. Dont really want to be using a mac foundation for sitting around the house after babies born.

Would have put this in fashion and beauty but noone ever goes on there.

apparently N6 in the loreal true match foundation is a pretty good match for nc37

I would def get matched up again tbh, if you got matched last summer you may have had a bit of a tan so I would def get matched again. But keep an eye on the colour yourself too, you can't always trust the makeup artists completely! In cheaper brands colour wise I don't know though, I personally would always go for mac because it's such a good brand, it's highly pigmented and applies well without having to use much so I believe it ends up working out the same cost wise as having to buy more quantity of a cheaper foundation. That's what I've always found anyway.

Why don't you get a BB cream to keep you going? They tend to match up to your skin colour and they're much lighter than a foundation x

Thanks. Yeah i think i will need to get matched up again. I do love how the mac lasts ages but seems rather pointless putting it on to just sit around the house. If im still an nc37 i will deffo look at the loreal one. Might have to wait untill babys here though.

With bb creams, i never know quite which shade to get. My skins quite dry. Which bb cream would you suggest?

I only use foundation on special occasions. I do my skincare routine and then cover spots and under eye circles with a bit of MAC concealer. Looks natural but nice enough for going out and things. In fact I do this for work and things and I like to think I always look reasonable makeup wise. It means no money spent on foundation (you can keep posh stuff for going out) and good skin as the MAC concealer doesn't clog pores or anything. Might be worth a try, especially just for being in the house with a newborn!

Im not very good with makeup. I never really learnt how to apply it properly. I can just about manage foundation, eyeliner, mascara and some cream blush.

I assume id need to go get matched to a concealer aswell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->