Making a Baby

Jalanis, we see the nurses for a longer consult than with our ob's, nothing like a cold nurse to put you off, we're looking at the ob that delivered Aiden to switch to even though she almost dropped him, I love the nurse there so it's a big decider in staying with the office. Just not my current ob, she's so blazé about everything, when she's not grumpy. Not sure why some go into/stay in the medical field of they have zero bedside manner.

6 more days till 11dpo, I decided to try to wait till then to test if I can

I agree why be in a medical field if they cant be happy with patients. My ob is good but the one i was seeing with my son got retired already and he was wayy better than this ob i currently have. He would literally take me to his office after each check up and talk to me about what i had etc etc and be explainable about everything. So sad he retired. Hopefully new OB is good too..im looking around already so i can know where to head whenever i am pregnant again..idk why i keep having some kind of hope, maybe just that i want a baby badly enough!

I see your temps are high i hope this is it! Fx i would be dying to test if i was you lol.

Flying- how long did it take you to receive af since you had an early mc? Just wondering to know how long it might take me.

And what are you ladies taking that helps for getting pregnant? What does soy do? Ive read ppl take it but im.not sure what it does...

I don't take anything but folic acid, when I've taken prenatal vitamins/vitC before it's messed with my cycle, that just me though I have a stupidly sensitive body

I just take folic acid too. I am thinking about epo if nothing happens this month though.

So Pos opk on Monday. Think I ovulated early yesterday. Cm fully sticky and infertile this morning so I am fairly sure ovulation did happen even though surge was so short. So 1dpo. I know I say it every month but I really dont want to early test this month. Im not as anxious this month. I think i have accepted the fact it could still be months and it can only happen when time is right. All i can do is get timing of bd right and nothing else so I feel like I wont be testing warly but only time will tell!

Hey all, I've been absent a few days. Damn AF. Sucks all motivation from life!!! Lol.

Yay Disney, you finally properly Od!! No doubting that this time! Woot! It's always nice to finally have clear hindsight to see the shift and know your body IS working hu. And if AF does hit, she'll be down to mere spotting by Christmas surely so at least she won't be at full flow!! Xxx

And FTale, you're in the TWW symptom spotting train too! Woohoo! Good luck to both of you, I'll be hanging out for pics of tests soooooon

Jalanis, I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. It all sucks so much.
My loss was much much earlier than yours, my tests never got as dark as yours nor actually darkened at all. In the end AF was actually only 4 days late from when she was due if I hadn't had an egg implant briefly. So no help for when AF will arrive for you sorry. Xxx

Lyo, fx that EWCM was O, and you've caught it!!! Good luck!!!

Gosh I feel on the wrong side being waiting for O while almost all you lot are in the TWW, or about to be! Haha. But yeah anyway, AF hit in pretty typically, though lighter than usual but still a full flow. FF has got three days highlighted for O for me this month, which made me laugh. Even it doesn't know now cos my last few cycles have been mucked up! Haha. But I expect it to be about cd18, so in the week leading to Christmas.

And thanks all for the kind thoughts about Clarke. He was a neat rat, though I've had so many over the years now, some really latch on to your heart strings, and while Clarke was a cool dude, he wasn't a real heart pet either, and we are all fine. I feel sorry for his cagemate being alone now though, but I just can't justify getting another baby right now, so I'll just keep him company as best I can for now.

Disney- thanks! I read someone here takes soy not sure who thats why i was wonderin what was the effect to it, but ill stick to vitamins but i stopped taking them since were not ttc for now.

I have my appt next tuesday and im just going to go to make sure everything is clean in my uterus. I honestly dont even wanna go i can feel the sadness all.over again seeing nothing! Im sure it will be the last visit there too :shrug:

I'm at work right now. Almost go home time. Playing around with my charts from this cycle and when I was preggers with my daughter. I bd one day before O this time but hard to tell since the day before O and O day on FF I had same pains. On progesterone from doc office since last night. I want so bad to just KNOW I am preggers but...yup, it just feels like a normal ovulatory cycle. UGH.

Attachments

• revLxkg0o.jpg
    revLxkg0o.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 6
I'm at work right now. Almost go home time. Playing around with my charts from this cycle and when I was preggers with my daughter. I bd one day before O this time but hard to tell since the day before O and O day on FF I had same pains. On progesterone from doc office since last night. I want so bad to just KNOW I am preggers but...yup, it just feels like a normal ovulatory cycle. UGH.

Your chart looks great!! And steady

Flyingduster, sure did, so cold outside and kinda chilly in our room but I woke up at 5 something roasting, temp was 98.5, DS had snuck in with me so I temp'd really quick then snuggled up, dropped to 98.3 by 8am when we got up, so he definitely didn't affect it today.. I was warmer than him! and it's about right for this far dpo looking at my past few cycles
So so tired still, I was about to make myself a big pot of tea but nope, no decaff tea in the apt so no tea for me. and yes AF should be just spotting by christmas day unless it's heavier because of how long it took to O, shorter cycles tend to taper off a good 2 days earlier, longer are 5-6 days of heavy to meduim flow then light for a few more days, I can deal if it's just light flow to spotting, at least looking at my chart, O would be a few days after my parents fly home so we won't have to miss out on a cycle :D

Yay for a new cycle for you! I hope you catch the egg this cycle!

Ftale, your temps look good, fx they stay nice and you get a bfp!

Jalanis :hugs: I read before that all women of childbearing age should take folic acid, prenatals have that in them so hopefully it'll help you when DH is ready to TTC again :) fx he has a change of heart about waiting as long to try.

Ok quick ques..when i miscarried i know how those cramps feel, im feeling them again today but im not even bleeding anymore since like 2-3 days ago what can it be? I feel crampy and im confused as to why.

I'm no help there, my only loss was 17weeks along, I had afterbirth pains for days but I don't know if cp's have those kinds of pains, maybe it's just your uterus/cervix contracting back to it's normal? I have no idea other than that sorry.

Flyingduster: You are going to be having a very bd week before Christmas :winkwink: FX AF takes a hike soon so your hormones can settle up for a nice strong O.

Disney: Lovely temps! Climbing right high I might add. I don't usually get that high of temps on my own. Feeling any tingles of implantation going on?

Jalanis: It was me doing Soy Isoflavones. Just like Clomid but not as strong, here's a link to read for yourself https://community.babycentre.co.uk/post/a16803485/newbie_anyone_trying_soy_isoflavones

As for the cramps, hmmm...that is strange. How long did your bleeding last?

Lyo: How are you doing?

OH, and I decided to keep temping to see if my temps would go up on vaginal progesterone versus the cream. The cream last cycle caused my temp to go climb really high/peak. It went down to coverline without missing a beat though as usual by 10dpo. So its kind of an experiment. Right before I left work I started feeling really crampy. :growlmad: And then when I got home the strangest thing happened. I checked my cervix to see what it was doing and it felt detached :shrug: Like moving separate from my uterus like flickering a bobble head just not THAT wiggly HAHAHA. UGH, ladies, I can't take it. I'm ready to know all ready if its all been for not this cycle.

mine slowly climb to the 98f range after O, which was why I was really on the fence before when ff put my crosshairs at 97.8 earlier in my cycle, that's barely above coverline for me. just hope this is it or I'm going to be one grumpy B over Christmas lol

I hope it's implantation cramps for you, high soft closed cervix can sometimes be a good sign, but CP is so subjective, it can change so much over the course of a day.

Disney- Oh wow you were pretty far 17 weeks...sorry for your loss it sucks.

Ftale- my bleeding was the same like last time...first 3 days its was heavy full flow and then it went to brown and stopped already..but it did make me think why was i cramping....i still am but very very little compared to earlier. Ive never seen that "gray" tissue that comes out, come out of me not even previous loss it was just brown and red. Symptoms are fully gone for sure..and negative test. I just checked cause i started my diet pills and wouldnt want to take them if i still had something. But i really doubt it.

I feel bad for my 6yr old..she was soo excited to have a baby sister/brother and she still kisses my stomach but i tell her i have no baby in me and how innocent are they that she tells me "lets pretend you do" :cry: she still wishes for another sibling.

it's devastating when our littles think you're pregnant, DS still walks around putting toys up his shirt saying they're his baby and asks if I have one too, I swear he has a crazy good memory for things, he still tells my mum not to forget the minions and animal pasta to bring with her LOL.
DH still has something going on with an upset stomach.. he's now convinced it's sympathy nausea. except dude I don't have any!

Can it be Ovulation cramps already? Thats the only thing i can think of for these cramps..i still have them they get light and then a little intense not much.

Jalanis- After my early loss (5+3) I didn't have my period for 41 days and I normally have a 29 day cycle. Apparently mine really messed with my cycle. And I also had the strange crampy feeling, but mine can a bit later in the cycle. I'm not actually sure if I O'd that cycle because I stopped temping for a bit of a break from the emotions.

FTale- That's so weird about it feeling detached! Mine often goes out a bit lower so that I can feel all around it but not detached.

I am now at 6 dpo I think, although FF still thinks I o'd one day later than I think. Oh well. I have been feeling lots of pinches, tingles, and cramps lately, so hoping it is a little implanter! I also have got a sore throat, peeing a TON today, and not sleeping well. I know it's early to feel anything but I really do believe that it could be, possibly an early implanter. It has been extremely cold here recently (-30 C) so I'm doing everything I can to keep warm and try to bundle up especially at night so my temps aren't too affected. Unfortunately last night I woke up at 2:30 and couldn't fall back asleep due to work stress so there was no point in even trying to temp. Hopefully I actually sleep tonight!

Ahh ok! Well im not sure how long AF will take since i didnt wait a cycle..but yea ive been feeling weird there today i also had some yellowish cm/snot so idk what my body is trying or doing.

I hope you got this cycle! Have you symptom spotted? My symptom always are my bbs first.

Disney: :cry: I'm sorry. I did not know you had such a late loss. I'm here if you ever need to talk about it:hugs:
You are right about the cervix. I will wait to see if it drops closer to test date. Its normally low then. Other than that, I've had diarrhea since Monday but not on Wednesday..lol got a needed break.

MissYogi:Don't you love how FF puts crosshairs one day in front or behind where you think it should be? LOL Its doing the same thing to me. I think I am 6dpo but it has me at 5. And I don't know how I am going to stay warm tonight in 26 degree weather sleeping under a window in an old house. BUT I guess its better than -30 C Where are you at? That is COLD. I'm sorry about your work stress. Is there any way around it?

Jalanis: That is a good question. Do you have any opk to use to see what you LH is doing?

Sorry if I missed anyone. I'm nervous to see what my temp does in the morning. Hoping I can get a straight 3 hours but if my husband starts snoring its over :haha: Goodnight.

:dust: for some Christmas bfps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->