Making a Baby

Did you finally get a good positive ftale? I can't remember if you posted pics? I'd definitely go back to the other brand for opks next time, I have 2 wondfo opks left I don't think I'll use them, my lines don't seem to get any lighter and I have them all up through the start of af so no real point now that I've had those blazing positives. Can't surge that much and not ovulate for me at least.

Did you finally get a good positive ftale? I can't remember if you posted pics? I'd definitely go back to the other brand for opks next time, I have 2 wondfo opks left I don't think I'll use them, my lines don't seem to get any lighter and I have them all up through the start of af so no real point now that I've had those blazing positives. Can't surge that much and not ovulate for me at least.

Yes, I did get a nice undeniable positive. I never took up all of the control line like you..LOL though it was as dark as control line for about two and half days then going down now. I will never use wondfo again.

It's crazy, I don't remember them being like that a few years ago when I used wondfos, I may get another pack of the clearblue digis, those were less guesswork lol

Wow Jalanis thats so tough having to say it out like that. Its hard to keep it together.

Flying duster did Af arrive? Sorry to hear about your pet. Not easy. X

Ftale i hope you get answers. Hopefully its just a case of time. And hopefully this month IS your time.

So I got the pos opk yesterday at about 10am. Then had a second holder from a different nonth so dis test on that at about 1 and blank face. Did 3 more since all blank face. So im not really sure did i have a crazy short surge like only about 6 hours. Was the other one wrong as the 2 lines both looked very dark amd similar to the smiley face one. Or was it an early false surge which has happened before. Im inclined to think I am close to ov as plenty ecwm today. So maybe its a short surge. We dtd last 2 nights and will do tonight but may need a night break then.

Lyo: Join in in OPK drama this cycle. Junk is real. I vote bd every other day till you lose interest. That's how it worked for us. I felt like I was crawling on the ground at one point with a cup asking for sperm and he was like :coffee:...every time I thought it was the last ivi, my opk got darker and my body gave stronger cues. So glad all that is over.

might have caught the end of a surge Lyo? I get at least 2 days of smiley faces on those, either way bd, bd, bd! all the BD!! LOL

Got my test results back. Normal. My AMH is within normal range for my age meaning my ovaries are just fine. So, its either my lining or my husbands sperm dudes. We will find out today or tomorrow what the deal is.FX we just got bad timing.

edit: Just spoke with the clinic doing the test on my husband and they won't have results back for 6 business days from date of given sample. Seems kind of long for a simple semen test. Also, I just spoke with my OB office and they are going to give me compounded progesterone suppositories from cd 18 through 28 to take at night. I just have to call pharmacy to see how long it will take them to make it. Tomorrow IS cd18 for me..lol

Ok, just got off phone with compounding pharmacy... $69 bucks for cd18-cd28 progesterone suppositories!! My joy just got squashed:bike: I'll pay that amount this time but no way am I doing it every month if I get pregnant or if I don't. My OB is going to have to order the generic non compounded kind. :dohh:

Glad to hear everything is good with you Ftale! will they do an ultrasound to look at your lining thickness maybe? Lets hope that you'll get a nice bfp this cycle and not have to worry about too much else ;)

Disney: Thank you 😃 only one scan scheduled and that's on the 23rd. If I am preggers by then, wonder if they will look anyway. Other than that, no current monitoring.

How are you doing?

Hopefully they'll do it still anyway!

Not much going on here other than stupidly tired, fell asleep on the sofa with DS watching cartoons blaring out loud and him yelling at every paw patrol commercial. DH's birthday and he's got an upset stomach so said he didn't want cake, just wants toast so I'm glad we had a birthday dinner for him on Saturday. I told him there's plenty of Zofran in the apt from all of the times I've landed in the ER with gastroenteritis, etc. Oh well I'll get DS to finish up the birthday card we're making. Fires in TX have delayed the shipping of the special custom one we ordered (pales to what they're going through)

Oh no. Hope your sweetly is feeling better soon. I hope you are clocking out cause you are preggers. You must be if you feel asleep during loud paw patrol lol.

I didn't know about fires in Texas. Man the ones in TN are barely signing off and there's more???? I wish we knew who was starting these...so sad.

Hey ladies how you all doing??

Disney have you tested again? Fx for you all testing...anxious to stalk tests.

AFM i keep having hopes there may be some kind of miracle but i know theres not i would of seen a positive test still right. Im going to start exercising starting today i always seem to gain 2lbs after each MC i think its just a little depression that happens to me. I need to start dieting even though it will be hard cause its the holidays month! I need to get back on track...ive gained like 5lbs ever since i started ttc but because i would take some diet pills and of course i watched what i ate.

Ftale thats great news about your amh. Hopefully your husbands tests will come back good too. But even better would be that you are not gonna need to worry as you will be already pregnant 😀.

Aw Disney thats crap feeling unwell on his birthday. Hope its a short lived thing. Ah paw patrol. Last year my ds was obsessed. He got paw patrol stuff from santa. This year he has moved onto to lego and transformers. I was so sick of paw patrol. Must have seen every episode 20 times. I remember getting very excited when they would advertise new episodes 😂

Oh no. Hope your sweetly is feeling better soon. I hope you are clocking out cause you are preggers. You must be if you feel asleep during loud paw patrol lol.

I didn't know about fires in Texas. Man the ones in TN are barely signing off and there's more???? I wish we knew who was starting these...so sad.

See I'm so tired I meant TN.
I don't know tbh I get tired during the first few days after O most cycles, must be from hormones? I get the same exhaustion the first 2 days of af too. If it lasts though i hoe it's not like with DS... I was having nice 3hr naps till 20wks pregnant and then I had so much energy after 20wks lol. DS wouldn't let me nap anything more than half an hour to an hour, he cuddles up to me and is a little hot water bottle ha

Jalanis: Good deal with working out. :thumbup: I'm right behind you. I can hardly button my pants anymore.

Lyo: Thank you, man, I hope I don't have to worry about it going forward but I'm so use to it.... Guess we'll know in a few more days.

Disney: Afterall the hardcore LHing you did this cycle, I'd be tired too. LOL..I think you will have to bargain for some nap time with him for sure. Or at least learn to sleep skillfully through whatever he is watching from here on out. :haha: OHH...your parents will be in no time at all!! Are you excited?

Yeah I'm excited for them to get here, little nervous of hiding testing lol. Really not wanting to think about hiding disappointment if its all bfn tests, ff moved af due to the 17th which barely gives enough time for af to be gone before Christmas day :o

Lyo, I'm already so over paw patrol and it's only been a few weeks. DS still watches disney so at least they have new episodes more often lol

Good morning ladies.

I'm feeling very pregnant as I do every single cycle :haha:
No matter how I try every thing is the same to include thinking I could be pregnant. :coffee: I'm not completely sure of what dpo either. Just a day apart though. I'm either 4 or 5 dpo based off O symptoms.

Early this morning it felt as if my cervix was trying to squeeze up into my uterus. :shrug: Did not feel good but different. Also, my temp stayed up on its own after good sleep. Tonight I do the suppositories and it should increase and no matter what it will go down if not pregnant as I saw when I was using progesterone cream last cycle.

Today is a work day as is the rest of the week and I just don't want to go. I want to stay warm and sleep in as much as possible.:blush:

How's everyone else on this wondrous Hump Day?

Hopefully this is it for you Ftale! Fx

I know im not pregnant but ive decided to switch drs whenever i do get pregnant...i love my OB but NOT the nurse..but of course maybe in a year or less :cry: i know you cant do nothint about a MC but she at least didnt even bother to see til my "appt" which to me there was no point on waiting if i miscarried already. Maybe a beta or something you know..i really dont even wanna go to the appt ahh well see. :shrug:

You are right. She could have at least seen you. You are high risk. And that alone should have gotten you straight in, Jalanis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->