Making a Baby

Im in a state of shock as dh just said that we were going to wait a year :saywhat: not sure if hes just hurt for 2 losses in a row. He said "i want to wait a year cause i want you to be good and your body be good and prepared" he knows im a little hurt for having 2 losses in a row and i know hes hurt too. So not sure if its that hes "hurt" or because before we ttc we had planned on summer to travel for a vacation out of state..msybe he will change his mind after the 3 month wait time fx lol

Jalanis: FX he will change his mind about a year. I think he may be hurt just as much as you are its just diff. for how they show it. I'm thinking he is more afraid of how it is affecting your body. Don't want you getting hurt. We think baby first but our sweethearts think about us first. :hugs: Lets take a wait and see approach about it because so much could happen between now and a month's time let alone 3.

Haha miss Yogi (sorry, I called you Disney earlier cos I was obviously not paying attention!!) it just goes to show a perfect chart means nothing at all!!! That temp dip is just as likely to be an early AF. Sigh.

Jalanis! Hugs. FTale is right, our partners worry about us and our bodies and it sounds like he is worried about you, your body and your hurt. I'm sure in a few months he will be back in to it again too. Xxx

I'm tossing my mouth piece, y'all. No more temping for me. I'm waiting this one out till test day or AF. Its too much. I'm looking forward to waking in the morning and not freaking out because of my temp...:dohh:

It of course means I'll me poking the heck out of my cervix, jabbing my bbs, and peeing on my hpts immediately :haha:

Kidding but OH am I looking forward to casually waking up.

It'll be what it'll be, right? :coffee:

Definitely fatale! If it doesn't work for you then ditch it!!! It totally depends on the individual, I've heard of lots of people who it just causes stress for!!! So definitely ditch it. Xx

I love it, I love adding a piece to the puzzle every day and see it take shape. Lol.

Haha miss Yogi (sorry, I called you Disney earlier cos I was obviously not paying attention!!) it just goes to show a perfect chart means nothing at all!!!

Nah, I'm thinking just goes to show that you don't need perfect timing to get a bfp!

Haha miss Yogi (sorry, I called you Disney earlier cos I was obviously not paying attention!!) it just goes to show a perfect chart means nothing at all!!!

Nah, I'm thinking just goes to show that you don't need perfect timing to get a bfp!

Lmao!! In appreciate your wishful thinking! That drop looks like impending AF though, not anything good!!! Lol

Every time I've come to reply here, DS or DH has wanted something so here oges try who knows how many...

Jalanis, I don't know about your OB but mine offers screening (egg quality, hormone levels, thyroid, etc) after a third loss, whether they're early or not, maybe something to look into. Our insurance doesn't cover sperm analysis so that'd be out of pocket but for me they'd cover most. Thyroid is something that could cause early losses, I thought of you as I was talking on FB to an old school friend who's had 15 cp's and 2 late term losses, so heartbreaking but her thyroid levels going out of whack have caused so much.

Flyingduster, I noticed my shorter cycles had shorter lp's maybe that's whats going on? I hope you get a sticky baby next cycle! Bd alllllll the days is our new motto ;)

Ftale, are you going to hold out poas until your ticker says? I can't wait to see a nice big fat pink line for you!!!

MissYogi, go with your gut on when you felt you ovulated, anything can manipulate your temps ever so slightly to give crosshairs early, mine kept moving around then poof now they're gone ha! hopefully tomorrow I get them back, I hope!

AFM, I had terrible cramps and pinching all of yesterday afternoon, it felt like AF was on her way kind of bad for me so I'm hoping it was a good egg if it's ovulation, if not I guess AF will find me someday soon. My opks are still pretty dark but not as dark as Friday so it's a crazy big surge! no wonder why I've been hurting from O pains and hpt's are neg so that was a stinky evil indent/evap before. I was looking back, the last time stress affected my cycles, I had such strong O pains right before af was supposed to be due too (af showed about 2 weeks later so I presume O pains) it was the one cycle I wasn't tracking much because my MIL was so sick with her infections and surgery.

DH has been badgering for BD haha, I'm all Nooooo we're trying to sway for a girl, give it a few more days dude or use some protection, got him in a routine now LOL

Disney- my OB does check more into it after its a 3rd loss well thats what he told me with previous loss cause i asked if he could know what was wrong and thats when he told me that so ill see what he tells me.

Hopefully your ob will find out what's going on jalanis and that it's something with an easy fix <3

Flyingduster: I think its best for me. I'm horrible at surprises though. So my thermometer was in my drawer and I stuck it right in my mouth before I got out of bed. I didn't do it when I woke up to wee much earlier but seriously?? I'm leaving it out in the living room tonight. I will be moving around before I even make it to it so it wont be as accurate....ugh this is like trying not to poas before 10dpo. If your temp dropping is truly a sign of AF coming then I am very happy it was a short cycle for you, right? Tripple crossing my fingers you two nail everything down next cycle. None of this missing O stuff again. (sneaky O)

Disney: HAHAHAH..that is funny. You have in in a routine now do you? HAHAHA..that's really good. You can tell the anxiety is lifting a bit. Hopefully you are not gearing up for AF. That would poo after all you have been through. FX!! Yes, I'll start spraying things with urine based off my ticker...:haha: Husband goes in for the sperm analysis tomorrow. And I get my AMH results back some time here soon. I almost don't want to know any results until after 11dpo. Bleh.

MissYogi: How are you feeling today?

Jalanis: Is it really cold out that way yet? I know when I lived in Texas (El Paso namely) It got bitter cold without the snow. Was thinking about you keeping your uterus warm and comfy after you cycle. This helps your lining stay plush and pumping which in turn will help when its time for implantation.

Lyo: How is every thing going over there? Are you still ttc this cycle or on break?

:hugs:

Hi all. So a lot to catch up on and I will. I see you are in 2ww Ftale bundles of babydust to you xx

Disney best of luck going your way too. So swaying for a girl means no bd near ov time right?

Jalanis I am so truly sorry a 2nd loss for you so close to the last one. Thats so hard. X

Ok I really need to go back to where i have missed from cos I am way out of the loop and I dont like it&#128514;

Update for me . Very busy week. Went to christmas markets. my boy has Asthma it seems and on Inhalers now. Santa visit this week and myself and dh headin out by ourselves too. It really is just very busy time of year. I genuinely did not know what cd I was on exactly until I checked my app last night and saw I was cd 11 and though ok better get some bd in there. So we did last night and I started opk today the cb digis I had left from last month and expected blank circle and instead got solid smiley. Which I guess means I will be ovulating tomorrow. Im glad I tested as I wouldnt have expected it so soon. Cd 13 and cd 17 last month. Very irregular indeed. So yeah its ov time already.

Ftale not on a break as such just not really thinking about it too much. Now that I have a pos opk though I will try to bd next 2 or 3 days. Hopefully bfp for all of us for christmas time!

Now to catch up properly ...

Ftale- Yes i know where El Paso, TX is. Im far from there but yes its been cold for past 2 days! It never really snows here at all lol..ive been cuddling with my kids watching Netflix. Dh has really set his mind to 1yr he already told me "Maybe its a sign that we cant anymore" :cry: sadly but truly. He said he "might" change his mind but hes more than likely set. Yesterday we were at my moms.house and my brother hes almost 30yrs old single dad, anyways he knew about previous loss and yesterday we were talking about him and his girlfriend wanting kids and he also knew about me being pregnant again, well it got AWKWARD He asked me, "when will.you know what your having" and i told him that i wouldnt because im not pregnant anymore it was a silent moment when that came.out of my.mouth. my mouth tumbled like i really wanted to cry but i holded it in and just stayed calm. This really sucks maybe my body cant handle.more, who knows. When i delivered ds i was in panic attack.mode cause we definetly had bad delivery with him, his heart had stopped while.delivering cause my umbilical cord was around.his neck! It was an exhausting moment and scary too.

Lyo, yes you're supposed to stop bd the day before you get a pos opk, well we bd'd the day of a pos cause I wanted to make sure we had a chance, with DS we bd'd the day after a pos opk and well, he's definitely a boy ;)

Ftale, no signs of af yet, due anytime if you go by my last few cycles... so I hope not, if it does then I'm glad we're taking a cycle off, we've done everything we could on our own to get a bfp this cycle, I would be devastated.

Jalanis, maybe your dh wants to protect you from more hurt?

Have you retested again Disney?
I.know your first wondfos i saw something.

Bfn yesterday, I think it was an evil evap, it did sit for a good 6hrs before I took that pic, there was a faint something when I first took that one but it could have been an indent or something. They do say to not read after 5-10 mins so I'm going with that, just grr that I thought I was almost done with tww when that opk was blazing positive, they've been getting lighter since then too, so I do think it is just delayed ovulation and an evap on that hpt.

I'm stupidly tired like I get after ovulation, DS woke at 4.10am with a night terror but I got 3 hrs sleep after that so will keep the temp I got at 7am, it looks more promising than the temps earlier in my cycle. If af doesn't show by Friday I'll test again on Saturday or Sunday then leave it till the 15th or 16th when add would be due if I ovulated where ff put crosshairs. Just been one big confusing cycle really, like I said I'd be ok with a break till Jan if af shows, need to de-stress

Just running by, temp plummeted this morning, to no surprise. Way below coverline. So expecting AF to hit any hour now. I've put my cup in so won't know if she's here, or not, till I go check it later on. AF not due till tomorrow, but if she comes today that's no biggie either, just means I'm on to the next cycle sooner!!

One of my darling pet rats just unexpectedly passed away in my arms this morning, so that plus impending AF, I'm just gonna go sulk by myself right now. I'll try catch up with others later.

Lyo: :hugs: Good to hear from ya! And OH MY GOODNESS on catching O by chance. Just meant to be. This is a busy time of the year. I hope you all get done whatever you have planned. We are keeping it simple. Amazaon orders her so no rushing out in traffic to buy anything cept for food..lol. FX!!

Jalanis: :hugs: Very awkward moment indeed. You are a strong woman. I would have had everyone covered in snot crying like a baby. I'm horrible at hiding sadness. My eyes turn bright red even before a tear falls. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this again so soon. I do not think your body is done having children. Some of us just need a lil help at some point.

Disney: I'm with you. After a cooky cycle and doing everything you know how...break is needed but still like :growlmad: :hugs:

Flyingduster: Oh, geez, nooooo.. I'm so sorry about your lil furry baby. Did you have a burial service of some type? :hugs: And AF coming on top of that makes for a stiff drink of some thing. :hugs:

Well, wondfo finally gave me a negative LH strip. I've had diarrhea/upset tummy all day. But I just can't stay away from the sweets. I don't have much of an appetite anyway but I need to lay off the sugar. My bbs are burning every now and then. Other than that.....:shrug: I do think if we had dtd Saturday we would have been in deep diapers. I think I finished off Oing around 3pm that day from the previous day and my cervix was high open and spewing out ewcm like nobody's business. :wacko: His sperm anaylis is tomorrow so no bding for two days prior so Friday night was all we got in and its been mostly IVI this cycle because of his super late nights. He is a wonder ladies. I told him last night we could stop for good if he wanted. I know how he is so stressed out with work and don't want to add to it. He said 'No.' I wonder if he thinks it'll crush me if we stop trying all together without knowing why we can't conceive. :shrug:

I'm 40 in February and know that I don't want to do IVF. I will do IUI down the line if that is an option for us but other than that, I can solidly say I'm willing to close the curtains on conceiving if IVF is the only option.

:hugs: FTale hope you get the answers you need and, flyingduster I'm sorry for the loss of your pet <3

Afm, nice temp jump compared to earlier in my cycle, my opks are almost negative (well negative for me), must have been one he'll of a surge, so pinchy feeling on my left ovary off and on that finally stopped last night. Still have the ibs kind of tummy irritation, looks like I actually ovulated :)

Splashed some water waning my hands so some got wet but definitely getting lighter!
https://i.imgur.com/PBDtwjkh.jpg

Disney: Those LH strips were a trip! Good think they are lighter you too!! Heres's to finally Oing!!! YAY!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->