Making a Baby

Waiting till Monday, I'll be 10dpo by then, really want to hold out till 11dpo or later but I know me lol.
Stupidly tired is my new middle name, I was all crampy off and on yesterday for a few minutes at a time, I hope that's all good sign and not af trying to come silly early, some cramping has been from having so much gas though, relief from that lessened the uncomfortable pain.

Im really anxious to see all of you ladies test like a poasholic! Im crossing my fingers for you ladies!

Afm yesterday dh got back from work and we had intercourse, he didnt release swimmers in me but i noticed that at a certain point i started cramping a little from my left bottom side. Ive never had that happen...what could it have been? Im mentioning this to my dr. I really dont wanna go cause i will get all sad seeing preggo bellies but its fir the best right. Only thing pushing me to go is to make sure my uterus is clean and free. Ive read so many situations where ppl bleed like miscarriage and they obviously thought they miscarried of how heavy flow was and symptom dissapeared so she thought she was miscarrying and luckily she went to dr crying cause she knew it was done but she said she was indeed still pregnant even when her symptom dissapeared and was crying happily. Only difference is that she didnt test.but i think i would of been in the same situation if maybe i had a bfp oh well nothing i can do. :shrug:

Quick update on a new symptom. One of my nipples has gone darker! Just the left one. It is darker and there are definitely more veins going to it. Hmmmmm interesting!

Thanks Gypsy, yeah I've been considering something like a work for home thing. We do also get the lump sum of working for families money in August that we could potentially live from for a bit if needed too. It'll be ok I'm sure. And I'm in the South Island too; north Otago. You?? Good luck testing!!!!!

FTale and yogi, sooooo get my fx for you guys to get a big Ol blazing BFP ASAP!!!!! Your symptoms sound awesome!!!!

Jalanis, I think as hard as it'll be, that yes it'll be good closure to go along to the appointment. Big hugs.

thanks for the warm welcome. I'm now talking in a few of these and probably repeating myself.

Mrs Yogi I hope that your symptoms are something and that your test goes OK. i've been peeing alot today still too. My (.)(.) are being a little weird today too. Its all too early!!! At least another week to wait until I can test. :-(

Flying Duster I'm in Christchurch. Things always end up working out.

Bfn. Super bummed even though I know it's early. With my symptoms I just felt that maybe I'd see something and last night I had two dreams that I got positive pregnancy tests.

Gypsy, our kids are similar ages too!! Haha. Cool.

Yogi, it's so so common for these progesterone symptoms, I hope you still get a BFP!!! Xxx

:hugs::hugs:Missyogi: I broke down and tested too after my temp jump this morning. I had a late night of bowling and socializing so it may have been do to that. I went out Friday night and it didn't bring my temp up though.
I don't have any noticable symptoms like that but that is a BIG sign that some thing is brewing so don't let today's test get you down. :hugs:

Disney: You are strong holding out. I didn't want to see a bfn this afternoon but was so curious. I think I'll be more afraid Monday/Tuesday unless my temp goes back down.
Being pregnant tired is a special tired :winkwink: FX :dust:

Flyingduster: Thank you. I'm bewildered at this cycle the most. It seems 50/50 and I don't know what side of it I'm on. :shrug:

What materials did you use to memoralize your rat that passed?

Lyo:

Wow fatale, that's quite a temp shift!!! That'll be interesting to see if it maintains up there. Is it possible that was O instead?????

The rat is needle felted, so I did a wire armature skeleton, then felted fleece over the top. :)

https://i64.tinypic.com/2n9cq5s.jpg

Look at this evap line! Its a pic taken after 30mins since i know these on me take long to settle but i know its an evap with color. Oh well..

Forgot to mention test line dried same thickness as control line so im confused!

Attachments

• 20161211_194935.jpg
    20161211_194935.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 8
Flyingduster: Nice, I like fleece. And that is one handsome rat. Oh, and I already O'd. I don't know what to make of such a temp jump. If it maintains in the morning, I'll be quite shocked. It was either from the night out, I'm getting sick, or my body is making a baby? One of my molars started aching tonight too. I don't recover from temp drops ever man o man...getting nervous.

Jalanis: I'm not familiar with that brand of test. Have you tested positive with it before? Are you feeling ill at all? Your appt. is soon right?

Flyingduster: Nice, I like fleece. And that is one handsome rat. Oh, and I already O'd. I don't know what to make of such a temp jump. If it maintains in the morning, I'll be quite shocked. It was either from the night out, I'm getting sick, or my body is making a baby? One of my molars started aching tonight too. I don't recover from temp drops ever man o man...getting nervous.

Jalanis: I'm not familiar with that brand of test. Have you tested positive with it before? Are you feeling ill at all? Your appt. is soon right?

With that test before yes but i took frer and they were negative a few days ago. My appt is tuesday...im still holding out hope which i know i shouldnt..i feel bloated and 9th day after MC i was feeling crampy not sure why and yesterday i had intercourse with dh and i cramped a little also. So not sure whats goin on.

That's an evil evap jalanis, is that the Walmart 88c test? I have always heard good things about those but never used any myself.

Ftale, that's a big spike! Fx for a nice bfp in a few days, your dip could have been implantation (remember that an egg can implant mostly around 6-10 dpo and all the way up to 12dpo), so sending you sticky baby vibes!

Good luck this cycle flyingduster! I'm rooting for a normal o date for you, no missing it this time!

Miss yogi, I was so tempted to test this morning then ff moved my crosshairs to the next day so won't test till Tuesday at the earliest. Looking at my charts, they all seem to spike day of my first positive opk so maybe I'm just that random person who gets a spike right along with my surge? I have no idea really but it's been like that in my last 3 cycles I've temped for, oh well I don't suppose it really matters as long as we bd as often as we were, we're less likely to miss it.

Welcome gypsy! Happy to have another in our little group here

We went and got our tree today, the tree lots start hiking their prices here this coming week and I know we usually wait till my parents are here to go get it together but when they offer a free stand this weekend and the tree is 6ft vs last year's 4ft weed that cost the same, I wasn't going to wait. DS helped hang the last few ornaments and he is still adamant that he's going to get the star with my mum, not a bad Sunday all in all... now to tackle how to get an almost 3yr old to leave the tree alone? hahaha. Oh gosh almost 3 (in march), I hope this month is it, I need to soothe my need for newborn smell and snuggles!

Good luck testing this week ladies, may the lines be ever in our favor!

FTale- That is a MASSIVE temp jump! and right after a bit of a dip makes me think implantation. FX for you!

Jalanis- I might have missed this before but have you been temping since the MC? Some ladies O early following a loss so you could be having O pains.

I am having some cramping today, not sure if its uterus or intestines though. It's very possible I'm just all full of gas and number 2 because I always get super constipated after O and this cycle I have got these terrible hemorrhoids (TMI, sorry) so I haven't been going number two a lot at all. Honestly, today I'm feeling pretty out though. I just feel like AF must be on her way with my bloating and emotions.

Yes Disney those are the tests! They are pretty good i can sure tell u that but this is the first time everrrrr i get an evap like that. The rest before have been stark white negative but this one blows me off oh well i know its done with.

Missyogi my temp a few days ago was low...with previous loss.i ovulated like almost 2 weekish but this to me seemed so soon at 9 days past MC..im not really temping at all no more.

Soooo excited for all these charts looking gooooood, I wanna see some BFPs!!

Wow Jalanis that is some evap line. You would think they would come up with a way to improve those issues with tests. But I suppose it makes them money really.

Flying duster fingers crossed ovulation behaves this month and no surprises in store!

Welcome gypsy 😊

Disney it is lovely getting the tree up isn't it. We got ours up last weekend. Can't believe how close christmas is now. Its hard on poor ds as it is his birthday christmas day. This is the first year he is really asking about it
But why is my birthday christmas day? Ah well thats when you decided to arrive!! I will try to make it as special as possible for him. I think I will let them get the santa styff out of the way and give him his bday present after dinner and have a cake too after dinner. We are going to my moms for dinner this christmas day so at least there will be extra people to sing him happy birthday. Disney hope it is your time for bfp this month x

Ftale wow that temp rise! After the dip. So so promising especially as it isnt your norm. I really cant wait to see your temp this morning.. everything crossed for you.

Afm I am 5 or 6dpo. A million tests due to arrive today but I will not test until Friday. They are the green handled ones again which I have heard bad things about but I can't seem to ever find the blue handled ones.

i want to see some more BFP's as well!! One of them to be mine please :winkwink:

Ftale I agree i didn't even click on your chart and saw the massive jump and thought you have to be preggas!! Good luck!

Miss Yogi, my bowels feel a little looser today. I'm not a regular #2er which can be quite annoying at times. I'm trying to drink more water / eat more fruit to help this along.

Disneylovers - A real Christmas tree!!! WOW!! that is awesome. I remember always only having real ones, but I don't think my cats would take it well. My yougest girl keeps getting attacked by the neighbours cat. She's fixed thankfully, but she is quite stressed and has been peeing around the house :-(.

An update on my symptoms today. So I'm 7 dpo. I started getting slight cramping / tightness in the left side of my abdomen last night and it has continued on into today. I also have had increased weirdness in my (.)(.). And tonight I got out of the shower and had to lie down because I felt sick / headachy and light headed. Fuck I hope these are all good signs!!! (excuse language but it is necessary!).

Good luck everyone!!!

Jalanis: One more day. I'm megga curious about what is going on with your body. The cramping during/after intercourse is cause for a lil bit of concern but kind of to be expected with all you have been through. :hugs: Please make sure you bring up all your concerns with your doctor. Don't hold back. Wishing you a well appt. :flower:

Disney: 'new born smell and snuggles' :haha: Oh, my gosh, you are making it hard to go on break if I don't get preggers this cycle. And trying to keep Aiden away from Christmas tree??? I remember those days. That's when I switched to plastic Christmas bulbs..lol. Awwww...your Sunday sounds like it was a good one indeed. And GIRL...I'm with you. I aint testing. I'm too scared. My temp situation is so strange. I'm like
disneyland.jpg

Plus I feel AF aches this morning. Feels like its trying to start. :nope: So, nope, no testing for me. I need another day or two.

Missyogi: Sorry you are cramping too. Its so hard to know if they are good cramps or bad cramps. :shrug: FX that they are the good kind.

Lyo: Tests!! I'm jelly. I don't have many tests to use at this point. The green handled ones I've never used. I usually order mine off amazon prime. So if I can't get them right away I won't even bother :haha:
You are SO going to be weeing on them today. I would :blush:. which is why I don't have many tests left today :laugh2: How do you feel about this cycle? If I remember, you caught your peak just in time? Oh, and my temps were still up today. Holding steady. I did noticed at one point when I woke up with my mouth opened it was back down to 97.90 but jumped right back to 98.34 two hours later when I woke for good. Mouth opened or not I'm just not use to recovery of temp. And from what I've read my progesterone suppositories don't effect my body temp and it fell right nicely with them too. I just don't know.

Gypsy: Sorry you were feeling yuck to your stomach. Did food or something fizzy to drink help? As for my temp, :shrug: I don't know what to think about temps. I hope its preggers. I won't get excited till I get a bfp though. :winkwink:

Ftale how are you resisting testing! Very hopeful you you with those temps. I guess a day isn't too long to wait though!

I am feeling very relaxed about it. For now anyway! I have zero symptoms. I have no idea if it has happened or not and I feel like I won't be surprised wither way. Still hopeful and it would be lovely to have bfp for christmas. And yes once those tests arrive It wont be long before they are getting peed on 😂 I will probably have like 1 left by 10dpo.

Edited to add in that yes I was very lucky with timing as O happened earlier than normal. Randomly dtd night before pos opk which was days earlier than normal. So got night before pos night of pos and night after pos. Not much more I could have done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->